My maid classmate?!

Izuku Midoriya yawned and rubbed his eyes as he washed his dishes. He sighed at the remaining pile. It wasn't that he intentionally let them stack up, it was just that he didn't have the time for it. He was living alone during his third year at U.A. as his mom went to go spend time with his dad, he didn't want to worry his mother and assured her everything would be fine. 

"At least I'm not disappointing her when it comes to my school studies and being a hero." He then took a look around the apartment before letting out a laugh of dread. "That's the last time I invite them over." He had invited some of his friends to hang out during his free time but they left a mess, and he didn't know how long it would take for him to clean it. 

But then he thought about what happened while they were hanging out, recalling what Mineta said. "Maybe I should just hire a maid." He chuckled at the out-loud thought but then glanced over at the flyer Mineta left on the counter. "But I mean I have been making more than enough money lately..." He had stopped washing the dishes, drying his hands as he walked to it, picking it up and looking at it. 

"I can't believe I just did that..." Izuku was a blushing mess staring at the phone he had just used. He had called the maid service and was not ready for a neko-maid to be on the other side, especially the 'nyaa' right against his ear. She asked what his preferences were and what he required. Izuku could only stutter as he did his best to explain that he didn't have any specific requirements in terms of physical features and that he was a hero-student living alone who didn't have the time to keep his home or himself in proper condition. 

The neko-maid receptionist giggled at his predicament before saying she would send someone right over who was in a similar situation as him.                        

After his blushing calmed down, Izuku let out a sigh, "At least like this, I can finally get some real rest." Izuku plopped down on the living room couch as he waited for a girl to come over and clean. 

But then he realized what he had actually done. 

"Did I just order a maid from a service Mineta recommended!?" He glanced around at the mess his home was, "Eh?! I can't let a pretty girl clean this!" 

The logical side of Midoriya was trying to explain to him, that the reason he ordered a maid was exactly for the purpose of cleaning but the hormonal teenage side of him refused to let a girl see this mess. 

"Crap, this is the last time I use my quirk to clean my home, I promise!" In truth, the first few weeks after his mom left he was using his quirk to keep the house in order but it was causing more harm than good as he would also have to use his quirk during school, training, and while heroing, giving his quirk no time to recover, making him sluggish on the field and he refused to let something as trivial as housework be a detriment to someone's life while he was out heroing. Which was another mental contradiction he was trying to justify, as he cleaned his home with his quirk despite the fact that one of the reasons he called for a maid was to limit his quirk usage.             

After rushing himself to clean as much as he could, he let out a sigh of relief. "It looks clean enough, right?"

But then he remembered the unfinished dishes...    

Knock, knock. The maid was here.  

His eyes snapped between the sink and the door in panic. Then he dropped his fist on his palm as he came up with a plan. 'I'll just ask her to clean the dishes, of course!'  

Momo Yaoyorozu inwardly sighed. She had just knocked on the door of her side-job's newest client. It was supposedly a student training to be a hero like herself. She swore she was going to be seething if it was Mineta that opened that door. 'The only reason I took this job was because they promised me he was blacklisted!' But still, the job came with its fair share of perverts, the worst part for her was when they expected her to play along. She refused to do any of that and was always professional. 'Although that would explain why I am never specifically requested.' In truth, she didn't have any personal clients which meant her commission was usually low. 'That's why this time I have to leave an impression. I'll even do the juvenile cat sound they like, if I have to!'    

And then Momo started to think who could it be on the other side of the door. She was told it was a student currently attending U.A. If that was the case then it could have been someone she knew, and if it wasn't Mineta, then who? 'It's probably one of the first or second year students.' If that was the case then Momo would just play along until just before she left and then would blackmail whoever it was to keep ordering her so she would have a steady client for once. She let out a calculating giggle for her plan.

'I mean of course, it's not one of my classmates, I would recognize their home... And yet, now that I think about it, I don't really know where most of my classmates live, I never had to think about that because of the dorms.' But now everyone had gone back to living at home. 'Yes, at home...'  

But she didn't have time to think about that as she heard the door opening. She mentally prepared herself, getting into character for once in her job. 

Izuku Midoriya opened the door, ready to greet her. "Hey, welcome to my-," But he stopped his words when he realized who it was. 

"Hello Master, I can't wait to take care of you!" Momo had bowed her head as she did a playful curtsy. She then hopped up, raising her hands up like paws, and went, "Nyaa!" 

"Eh?" Izuku was frozen in place, and couldn't even react to Momo being a neko-maid. 

Momo's entire body paled as her eyes went comically blank once she heard his voice and saw who it was. "Eh!" 

Then this time the both of them went, "EH?!"        

'Oh my god, I just ordered Yaoyorozu as a maid! What have I got myself into!?'

"Oh my god, I just said I want to take care of Midoriya! What have I got myself into?!'