My maid's endearment...

Momo Yaoyorozu let out a relaxed sigh as she woke up, her eyes fluttering open. She stretched out like a cat bathing in the morning sun, yawning in delight as she spread her body over the bed. She glanced around with misty confusion. 

Wait, wasn't this Izuku's room? What was she doing in his room!? 'And why am I on his bed!?'

But then she turned her head to the window, the sun was rising. "Oh no, I'm going to be late for school!" She scurried off the bed, almost tumbling off but she caught herself like a clumsy ballerina. "Safe." She said as she spread out her arms to balance herself. She yanked open the door running out in a tizzy. 

"Hey, good morning." Izuku Midoriya casually smiled at her. He was in the kitchen making breakfast. 

"Wh-What are you doing?! We don't have time! Oh I still need a uniform, I really shouldn't create one but I have no choice, I will have to make do without my school bag. Quick, I'll go change in your bathroom and you can do so in your room. If we hurry we can probably still-," She was interrupted by Izuku as he stood in front of her grabbing her shoulders, and he simply said,

"You're rambling."

 He shook his head with a small smirk at the fact that for once it wasn't him.

"I am..?" She had wide confused eyes before they focused on the face staring back at her with reassurance.   

"Did you forget? There's no school today. I thought that's why it was okay for me to request you at night, yesterday." As he explained it to Momo, Izuku couldn't help but be a little happy because she slept in, and he hoped she got some of the rest she needed like he had originally planned. 'Because it went nothing like I planned!'        

"Ara? There isn't?" Then she started to think, with some of yesterday's memories coming back to her. 'Yesterday, I completely lost focus of my surroundings, like I always do when I'm overwhelmed. But this time it was because of Master...'  

He breathed out a chuckle as he let go of her, walking back to the kitchen. "I'm making eggs, how do you want yours, Momo?" 

After becoming aware of the lack of school today, her mind began to process the fact that Master was calling her by her given name. "Eh! Excuse me, but Momo?" She stared at his back as he stiffened with a bit of a stumble. 

He turned around to her as he ruffled his hair, glancing indirectly. "Y-Yeah. I thought it was okay after you called me by my name last night. I-If it's not I'll stop, if you want."  

"Eeip!" She squeaked out finally recalling everything that happened between them before she fell asleep. Her face steamed up a bright red as she looked down at her feet, bashfully turning them inward with her thighs squeezing together. And she used the same sigh of a voice from last night but this time it was because it was all she could breathe out. "... Of course it's okay, Izuku..."           

"Yeah..."

"...Yes." 

The both of them were sharing a blush. She fixed her loose strand of hair and he scratched his cheek looking to the side. 

And then she answered his question with the shyest voice. "Scrambled, please." 

His eyes lit up as his blush faded and he gave her his sunshine freckled smile, bringing a cozy atmosphere along with it. "Coming right up!" 

As he went to go finish up breakfast, Momo was staring at his back. She ever so slowly raised her fingers to her face, pressing them gently to her lips, remembering how it felt. 'Last night, we-..!'  

They were sitting across from each other at the table, eating breakfast. He apologized for giving her such a simple breakfast when she gave him an exquisite bento for lunch.