𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝.

❝ɪ'ʟʟ ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ

❝ɪ'ʟʟ ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ.❞

╰──➤ 𝘿𝙀𝘼𝘿 𝙀𝙉𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙍𝘼𝙂𝙀𝙈𝙀𝙉𝙏

"Kuni... Are you okay?" 

"Does it look like I'm okay?!"

The boy sat down beside him on the floor beside the bed, "...Do you wanna talk about it?"

Tears streamed down Kunikuzushi's face and his eyes were red. He gritted his teeth, trying to stop and keep his remaining strength, but he couldn't. Not at a time like that.

"I... I saw it coming," he whimpered, hugging his knees to his chest. "I don't know why I'm so upset. It's stupid, forget it."

"It's not stupid,"  the other boy replied, placing a hand on his friend's shoulder. "This is a totally normal reaction."

"Not for me," Kunikuzushi mumbled bitterly, turning his head away to hide his face. "He's gonna leave and never come back."

"I'm sure he wouldn't do that... Would he?"

"I heard him talking about it," Kunikuzushi sighed, sniffling quietly. "He's moving out of the country. I don't think he plans on visiting."

"Oh..." The boy glanced down, wondering how to comfort him in such a bleak situation. He decided not to say much, only resting his head on Kunikuzushi's shoulder. 

"I'm here."

Scaramouche woke from his slumber with a raging headache, causing him to groan as he sat up. He reached up and touched his hand to his temple, cringing at the pain. Realizing it was still dark outside, he sighed. He grabbed his phone off his nightstand and checked the time. 3:05 am.

He noticed a notification for a message that you sent. He clicked on it and read over it, seeing that it was sent only a few minutes prior.

"Why is she up so late...?" He muttered.

Y/n📸💕
Hey, are you up?

Me
Yeah but why are you awake??

Y/n📸💕
Can't sleep. You should be sleeping too tho

Me
I was

Y/n📸💕
Oh, did I wake you up??? I'm sorry-

Me
No, I just had a bad dream. Anyway, what did you message me for??

Y/n📸💕
I wanted to talk to you. 

Me
...Okay ig. About what?