seventeen*

warning: this whole chapter is basically smut. Billie is g!p btw just in case you forgot

leila pov
i woke up in billies bed to light singing coming from the bathroom. I sat and listened to billies angelic voice until the door swung open.

Her blue hair was up into a messy bun while she wore a wife beater shirt and loose basketball shorts. She's so fine. Her eyes snapped to mine and a smile formed on her face.

"good morning baby" she said walking over to me before laying on top of me making me groan and placed a kiss on my lips "did i wake you"

"yeah but it was worth it" i giggled running my hand through her hair "your voice is so pretty" i said and she blushed rolling her eyes before saying thank you.

"why did you make that noise when i laid on you" she asked in a goofy voice "you calling me fat?"

"yes bitch" i joked and her jaw dropped as she acted offended. "damn it's the first day of us dating and i'm already getting verbally abused" she pouted

"stop you know im kidding" i laughed before running my fingers along her cheek. "you're so fine"

"nah baby that's all you" she bit her lip running her eyes and hands down my curves as she sat straddling me.

* (a/n: smut symbol)

Billie then leaned down attaching her lips to mine. She slipped her tongue in letting it explore my mouth making a small moan escape from my lips.

Her hand wasted no time going down to my velvet shorts. She slipped her hand underneath them and slowly began rubbing my clit through the fabric of my underwear all without breaking the kiss.

"fuck" i whined into the kiss bucking my hips up wanting more. "please billie"

"be patient mama" she whispered against my lips. Her head then dipped down from my lips down to my neck and she began sucking. From previous experiences, she knew exactly where my spot was.

I moaned louder as she sucked and licked on my neck while rubbing me faster through my underwear. She pulled my underwear to the side as she stopped sucking on my neck and licked the skin to sooth it before pulling away.

I looked up into billies eyes and she stared back at me as she pulled her hand from out of my underwear held up her ring and middle finger to my mouth.

I opened my mouth and swirled my tongue around them while keeping eye contact with her which obviously turned her on more since i felt her member grow as she was pressed up against me.

"you're so fucking sexy" she muttered shaking her head in disbelief while pulling her fingers out of my mouth and bringing them back into my underwear. Without a warning, i felt both fingers slip inside of me making me let out a loudish moan.

Her fingers began moving in and out of me making my breath heavier. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back taking in the pleasure i was receiving but i could still feel billies eyes on me.

"look at me baby" she rasped "i wanna see that pretty face of yours"

I leaned my head back up and looked into her eyes which made her decide to suddenly go faster. Her fingers began going in and out of me at a faster pace making me let out a loud moan.

"shh, you don't want the neighbors to hear those pretty little screams, do you?" she teased. Since she was already horny i decided to mess with her a bit.

"let them hear" i whispered staring into her eyes. Her fingers slowed down a bit as if she was in shock and her eyes darkened a bit.

"i need to be inside of you" she whispered probably because i just turned her on even more than before. She looked so fine right now. Her eyes were low, her bulge was trying to release from her shorts.