Chapter 26: Wulfriks's Hatchlings & Odd Visitors

It is October, Wulfriks was in her home and relaxing for a while and it was nighttime. Wulfriks grumbles and relaxes for a while. Then she heard Drediks enter the home. Wulfriks speaks with Drediks about her hatchlings and he agrees that it is time to do it. By next month that is November, Wulfriks has her hatchlings and she was exhausted and decides to stay in her office or home for the time being. She should not go anywhere else like riding her pike or giving out orders except for work. Wulfriks types in some stuff and she grumbles a little and tries to think of what she should do to pass the time. Best for me to rest, grumbled Wulfriks then she sighs and decides to head back home. 

Three months later, Wulfriks relaxes on her chair and wonders what she should do for the time being and remembered something and decides to type some stuff in to keep everything in line. I must see if I have three or more, grumbled Wulfriks and she sighs and waits until Drediks gets home. Drediks entered the house and sees that she was getting better a little and he sighs and heads over to her. Guess I have two more months to go, sighed Wulfriks and wondered what she should do since she is at home at this moment. She heard Drediks coming home and she smiles when seeing him. Drediks smiles and heads over towards her. She looks up at him with a smile and they both kissed each other. Wulfriks sighs when they are both done and she starts to head over to the bed with Drediks watching her and he smiles and thought about something.

"Before the hatchlings come out. We should see when they would come out," suggested Drediks. "If that is alright with you."

Wulfriks flinched and then sighs and thinks it would be a good idea.

"Hmm not a bad idea," smiled Wulfriks. "Let's do that tomorrow."

Drediks nods his head and they both went to bed. Wulfriks relaxes and thinks about her hatchlings and hopes that she would only get three not four. Since she would love to have three youngsters. Wulfriks sighs and relaxes on the bed with Drediks cuddling up towards her.

~

The next day, Wulfriks heads over to Dr. Paige who agrees to have Wulfriks checked out and she said that they would come out in two months. Wulfriks smiles and nods her head in agreement and Drediks smiles when hearing about it. He leaves the room and Wulfriks sighs and nods her head and heads into the office. She continues her work for the next two months. When it hit the second month. Wulfriks returns to Dr. Paige to see when they would come out and what day. Dr. Paige decides to keep her here until her pregnancy. Wulfriks relaxes until she started to have it a couple of days later for them to come out of her. Dr. Paige contacts Drediks that they are coming and Wulfriks does her best and she was exhausted. Wulfriks smiles when hearing about two boys and one girl. Drediks came in a little later and could not believe what he was seeing and heard as well. Two boys and one girl for their family. The girl's name would be Varamis and the two boys' names would be Kilos and the other would be named Saviks. Varamis chirped with glee and was happy to see her mother. Wulfriks smiles and decides to hold onto them as well with Drediks. After they leave and returned home to have them here. Wulfriks would be keeping them with her at all times. So she decides to take them everywhere with her. She remembered it was supposed to be cold and decided to make something that is with her fur coat that is around her head. Varamis was next to her mother's right shoulder where the fur was and the two boys were in the other wings. 

She allows them to play around and Wulfriks smiles when they are in the office. So Solamis agrees to take care of them whenever Wulfriks is busy and she wants to go back to work. Wulfriks understands, but she thinks it would be best for Solamis to take a long break from her children for a while and they both should switch back and forth. Solamis agrees and the others agree as well. Skaviks decides to set something up for the hatchlings to have like a school for them to hang out while their parents are at work. So Skaviks created it with Drediks since he seems to agree with it. Wulfriks smiles when seeing her hatchlings have some fun and she sighs and starts to do something else for the time being. Fyamis loved to take care of hatchlings so she started to take care of them and sees everyone and decides to ask for help from her friend Mekis who agrees as well. Drediks does not mind them heading over to take care of the hatchlings. Some of the captains stayed behind to keep everything in order in the House of Shadows. Wulfriks looks up at the stars out in the field when taking her pike out and remembers that the House of Devils came here by crash landing on Greenland a million years ago. She sighs and wonders if the Guardians would come here. Wulfriks decides to allow someone to test out to see if the others could breathe Outerspace. Captain Physor volunteers and to their surprise, they could move back and forth without any problems.