Well....Damm

~Cara P.O.V~

I was enjoying my night in my sports bra and bootie shorts and my fuzzy robe will watching McStuffings. Oh come on we all do it but my favorite is Little Enstines (or how ever you wanna spell that.)

So i here a scream being the fucktard i am i ran out in what im wearing. As soon as im outside again there is another scream. I pick up my handy friend, batty and went closer.

I saw two big figures cornering a girl while one is feeling her up. I snort, despite i see. You see i cant keep my mouth shut. I am confident about my body i have a toned body im not realy curvey but im not trainer bra. I have a six pack but its not like body builder bam, bam.

"What the hell do you think your doing. Im trying to sleep and your making that harder than it has to be. So leave the girl and go pay for attention and not steal it." I yell out. The two figures whip around. "Well....Damm."

~Shawn P.O.V~

I sit down on the love seat near the t.v and relaxed. Finally.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

"Ugh. WHAT!" I snap into the phone.

"We got another job dipshit get ready picking you up in 5. Be ready." With that my best friend Jason hung up. I groan in agravation.

~five minutes later~

"Ok our job is to get this dude who stoll from us, daughter." Jason explained.

"Alright what does she look like?" I ask. If you havent guessed yet im in a gang called 'lost souls'. They take i boys from the street and turn them into there members.

"She has brown hair brown eyes. A slutty bitch to sum up the look." He described.

We arrive at the club she's in. Hopefully. I walk around until we spot her. I approach her with a cocky smirk playing on my lips. She sees my and starts walking toward me. Ready.

"Hey beautiful."Set

"Wanna take this out side babe."

"Most definitely." GO.

We walk out to the behind ally and i press her against the wall. Smashing my lips on her she giggles and presses herself against me. Slut.

I reach and grab my gun and press the could meatal against her temple. She lets out a piercing scream. Jason appears to my side to help control the struggling girl. She lets out another scream.

"What the hell do you think your doing. Im trying to sleep and your making that harder than it has to be. So leave the girl and go pay for attention and not steal it." Me and Jason whip our heads around to find a beautiful blonde with a toned sexy body and did i mention the baseball bat. "Well....damm." she says as we move towards her. "HOLY FUCK SHE GOT AWAY!" She screamed and we both turn around but we hea4 feet against pavement. Shes running.

"Jason stay here." I say as i run after her. God she running like her life depends on it. Well it does.