chapter 4

Shawn P.O.V

I walk into Cara's highschool catching attention frommost of the girls. I smirked and winked at some.

I hear yelling and walk over to find out what the problem is. I see Cara and this binbo arguing. I see the binbo raise her hand to hit Cara and she looks ready to take it. But i wasnt i grab the girls hand and looked at Cara who had fear flash through her eyes.

She took off running toward the parking lot. Me and Jason follow her and i catch up to her and threw her over my shoulder.

"Let me go you...you....just think of everything bad and you have the definition of you." She screamed.

I threw her into our black road ranger. She tried to get up but i pulled out some sleeping gas and spray it in her face.

"Is this a freebze test cause i can inform you that it still smells like shit." She slurs and slowly relaxes and soon her body is limp.

"Finally." I sigh.

"Lets take her to The Boss." Jason said and i nodded in agreement.

.......Car Ride Later.......,

~Cara P.O.V ~

I woke up and my head felt like it is being hit over and over by my batty.

"Please batty stop." I groaned out.

"What the hell?" I look at the two fuckers who kidnapped me.

"Hey whats your name's." I ask.

"Im Shawn and this is Jason."

"Where am i?"

"Yoir hear to see the boss." Jason said this is the first time i took in his appearance. He had aburn hair, grey eyes, and a strong build. To sum it up he was hot.

"Are you done checking me out?" He asked amusement clear in his voice.

"One more secound annnnnnd DONE! Ok we're good." I yelled.

"come on we need to go." Shawn said.

They lead me to a double door entance. I opened them with out a second thought and walked in laike a boss.

I man that looked in his mid twenties with his blonde hair slicked back with green eyes that are hard and cold. I see him siting in a high back rolly chairs. Ohmygod. I want it ran over and pushed him off the chair with an 'ooph' and jumped onthe chair and spun in it it was so fun. I was grinning like a crazy woman. Look down at the man this i pushed down he was brushing off his pants while laughing and shaking his head lightly.

"Hello, Cara. Im who they call The Boss and i belive your sitting in my chair." His smooth voice said.

"Not anymore." I sang out.

He just smirked. "I have alot to teach you little one."