Chapter 3

_-_-_Cara P.O.V_-_-_

Wow that was one hell of a night. Was the last thought before i fell asleep.

I woke up due to the sounds of brids chirpings happily. I hate it.

"Shut the fuck up damm birds. Did your mother ever teach you mannors oh wait she didnt she just threw up in your mouth hoe!" I yell my window, ain't i classy.

I have to go to school and mondays are a bitch. My social status is not loser its not normal but im that semi popular load rude girl who isnt a blonde slut with a skin color of a carrot. Im that girl that has frinends that piss you off because we are the class clowns my detention history is a mile long. BUT I REGRET NOTHING!

I live alone with me,myself, and i. Because my parents are dead and i am almost 18 so they let me stay. (I kinda lied to them but who cares).They died last month. Tough? Very. But ill live nothing can get me down hoe! NOTHING!

I get ready in a pain sleave less white top with high waisted light denim shorts with a red beanie and some black Nike Jordans.

I drive to school in my dads black lamborghini. Riding in style baby! Once im at school i pull up to my parking space. Last time someone went in my spot i spray painted it pink and slashed the tires. Ahh good times. The stupid dumbass jock never did that again.

At my school their are dumb, tan, crayola raped face, blonde (with the occasional brunette) bimbo,sluts. Lots of ajetives for those  girls. We have the man-whore jocks. The badass hotties. The emo cutters, the bubbly student government. And dont forget the stoners.

I walk into the school and walke down the hallway with my natrual swag. Then i was stoped by the Queen Slut Scarlet.

"ALOHA!BITCHES!" I yell causeing them to jump and turn around.

"God! You dont have to talk so loud hoe!" She snobbishly replys god the guts of this girl.

"YOU IN MY WAY MOVE!" I shout.

"Why are you yelling."

"I JUST THOUGHT THAT WITH ALL THAT MAKE UP THAT RAPED YOUR FACE IT WOULD BE HARD TO HEAR!" i yell then take a big breath at the end.

"YOu bitch!" She screamed and went to slap me then a hand grabed hers i turn to see who it was . uh-oh.