Chapter Six

...The Boss's P.O.V...

I look at the girl who has the self control of a 2 year old. She looks at Shawn and gives him a questioning look as he walked over to her. We pulled out our "knock out" spray and and aplyed it on a small peace of cloth meash and places it on her mouth. Her eues widen as she swings a elbow to Shawns face making a very impressive blow. He is knocked down and she is slowly stoping and clasping on top of Shawn. He winced and pushed her off him roughly makeing me roll my eyes.

"Get up." I order him. He slowly pushes himself off the ground.

"You know, killing her would be easier." I take a glance at his emotionless face and frown.

"No. She could be a good use to us." I say as i pick her up prince style and carry her down the hall and push open rhe door to my bed room.

I put Cara on the bed and pull the cover over her figure. I walk over to the couch while pulling my shirt off along with my pants and shoes leaving me in socks, a white t-shirt, and some boxers.

I lay down thinking about Cara how she is so beautiful, naive, and strong. A unique combination but it suits her.

I take off my shirt too because its getting to hot and let myself drift off to a dreamless sleep.