Chapter Five

STORM

The weekend had passed peacefully, I had hung out with my mom and we had so much fun, the best part was she had promised not to travel for long periods anymore, I had woken up to a wonderful breakfast which she had prepared and served to me in bed, I was very happy today, for the first time since the break up, I wore bright colors and I even applied little make up, I had a feeling today was going to be a wonderful day.

I parked my car in the parking lot and made my way to the school, I hadn't seen Dexter, Kaylee, Fluke or any of my former friends yet and I was grateful for that.

I sat down in history class, this class was one of the most boring class, the teacher kept droning on in his nasal voice, previously I wasn't that bothered since I always talked to Fluke or Dexter during this class, but I guess that was over now, while I tried to stop myself from sleeping, someone sat down beside me, I turned to see a girl, she had blonde hair with pink highlights
"hey, you are Stormi right"
I wondered who she was, "yes I am Stormi and you are?"
"I am Vera, Earth's friend"
"oh,it's nice to meet you"
"likewise"
I noticed a BTS pendant on her,
"hey,are you an Army"
"yes,I am,are you an Army too?"
"yes I am"
we both squealed,her bias was V and mine was Jimin, for the rest of the class,we both talked about BTS.

FLUKE

Storm looked so happy,she was currently talking to some girl, she was looking so happy today and I was relieved that she was doing better after Dexter broke her heart. I always felt guilty over the part I had played in the whole fiasco but I had no choice but to play along. Contrary to what I had told Kaylee earlier, Storm was a genuinely nice person,I had only said those things to Kaylee because she had complained to Dexter that I hated her and Dexter had confronted me about it, I had to do what I did because I was indebted to Dexter,my dad had abandoned my mom and I when I was little and mum was diagnosed with schizophrenia,it was Dexter who had pleaded with his parents to take me in and they had also been responsible for my mum's treatment,I looked over at Dexter where he sat giggling and flirting with Kaylee, I sighed softly, Dexter had changed and I no longer recognized who he was anymore,he caught me looking at me and winked at me,I averted my eyes from him.

Just then I received a text,it was from Dexter,I opened it and it said 'meet me in the bathroom in five minutes time' I looked over at him,he stood up and took an excuse from the teacher and he left the class.

I stood up after five minutes and excused myself as well,I entered the bathroom
"Dexter" I called
"in here" he answered from one of the stalls
I traced his voice and entered the stall
"why did you want to see me?"
"I missed you"
"we live in the same house"
"that's true, but I just wanted to see you, can't I do that"
"why do you want to see me Dexter?"
"why did you come" he countered.

I kept quiet, Dexter was right,why did I really come to see him,I looked up at him and he came closer
"what are you doing?" I asked
"what do you think I am doing?"
as he took a step forward,I took a step back until I was pressed against the wall,he came even closer and pinned me against the wall with his arm,
"what are you doing Dexter,I thought we both agreed this wouldn't happen again"
"you can push me away you know,I am not exerting any strength, just push me away and I will back off"

I raised my arms to push him off but instead I wrapped my arms around his neck,he smirked and closed the distance between our lips and kissed me, he knew I couldn't resist him,as he trailed kisses down my neck while I moaned, I promised myself this would be the last time,but a part of me knew this was a lie, Dexter was my weakness,he knew this and he used it against me all the time.

EARTH

it was time for lunch,I was headed to the cafeteria when I spotted Vera and Storm talking animatedly in front of me,I stopped in front of them,it took them a while before they even noticed I was there,
"oh hey Earth" Vera said
"hey Earthie"
what are you girls talking about so excitedly
"it turns out Storm is an Army too" Vera squealed
"really?"
"yes and we have been talking about our boys since history class" Storm added
"well,I suppose you girls can continue your conversation over lunch"
"join us for lunch" Vera asked Storm
"sure,if you guys are okay with that"
"of course we are" I smiled at her
"come on" Vera dragged her to the cafeteria
I followed them smiling to myself.

On getting to the cafeteria, we ordered our food and headed to our normal table where we met Victor already eating, I introduced her to Victor and soon they were all getting along and talking and laughing with each other.

I looked at Storm, she was looking so happy as she laughed at a joke Victor made, I was glad I had decided to introduce her to my friends, she looked happier,I looked over to Dexter's table, Kaylee was talking and laughing with the other girls at the table,I looked over at Fluke the one who had said those hurtful things about Storm,he looked quiet and sad, from time to time he would look at Storm sadly, even though he had said those things about Storm,I felt there was more to the story,well that was his business, Storm was my priority as long as she was happy,I was satisfied.