9

But that thought didn't last long as he took his pants off. Kicking them to the floor of my room along with my shirt and pants. He continued to kiss me, with moans and grunts circling the room. Saliva dripped from his mouth to mine.

Kacchan was never one for losing his virginity so we obviously didn't DO it. I wasn't either so I was glad of that. All of a sudden I heard someone knock on the door. We both jumped as he had his mouth on mine.

He hid under the blanket as I wrapped myself in a throw blanket that was on the ground. Opening the door I saw Ochako, and Todoroki sitting in front of the door.

"Hey deku- we heard what happened and were wondering if you were ok." Said Ochako with Todoroki following with a "-Ya midoriya."

They walked into the room and Ochako said "Why are you wearing a blanket deku- and whose clothes are those~" I jumped, forgetting to clean those up. "Bakugou- we know you're under the blanket you know."

Lifting the blanket off his head he stood up. Ochako and Todoroki didn't expect him to just be in his UNDERWEAR. The blanket then fell off of me, revealing me also in my underwear. Their eyes opened wide and Todoroki said, "Wow, you guys were having fun huh.

They both walked out of the room and shut the door. At this point I was pretty tired from all that just happened within these days, so I picked up a shirt, I'm pretty sure it was Kacchans. Put it on and layed in bed. Kacchan followed me and layed next to me.

I think he was tired too because he wrapped his arm around me and fell asleep. This is what I was missing the other night, just a Kacchan sleeping next to me. I curled up in his chest and went to bed.

...

The morning came and my back HURT. I really didn't know why since nothing had occurred last night. I open my eyes and see Kacchan up and stretching. I got up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Good morning sweetheart." He said as a greeting. SWEETHEART. Did this mean we were dating? I didn't know for sure, and I didn't wanna ask either.

Kacchan walked into the bathroom to shower and brush his teeth while I sat on my bed on my phone texting Ochako.

"Deku you HAVE to ask if he's your boyfriend, yall literally slept together last night."

"I guess you're right, but what if he asks first, that would be a lot easier."

"Whatever, you can wait then."

I closed my phone to think about what she just said. Until I hear the water shut off. He called for me so I went up to the door. He told me to open it, so like a idiotic person I OPENED THE DOOR, JUST TO HIM STANDING THERE NAKED.

I swear I almost fainted as I saw IT. Dude, IT WAS HUGE. Anyways, He told me he needed a towel and that there weren't any. So I went and got him one from the shelf in my bedroom.