long distance

remile

A/N .. Sorry for not updating i got away from electronics and i dont really have idea i will now be posting this stuff in another book and vise versa

Emily's pov:

I was getting ready to head home for the day. I couldn't wait to get home to see his loved one..Remy. Now don't get me wrong we've been together for over a year. But that dont mean I still get excited to see him.... After all he live in different states. He's finally flying here I'm so excited.

Remy's pov:

I had just gotton onto the plane. I'm excited to see my lover and hold him and kiss him. Im planning on telling him I'm moving there then I'm gonna propose. I hope he will say yes I love him so much.

Third person pov:

By the time Emile got home Remy"s plane had landed. Remy went and rented a vehicle and started driving to Emile's house. Emile straitened the place up even though Remy doesn't care. Remy arrived after about an hour. This was it the momemt he was gonna tell emile then ask him to marry him*

Emile's pov:

I was straitening up my lounge when there was a knock on my door "Its open". Hes here hes really here. Remy walked in and I ran into him for a hug in which he returned. "Hows my baby boy" I blushed Remy knew I loved being praised. "I've got a suprise for you" I looked at Remy confused

Third persons POV: 

Remus reached into his pocket and got on one knee. Emile gasped with suprise. "Emile will you make me the happiest man alive anf marry me?" It was a simple question remus asked. Emile being to excited couldnt get out any words and nodded multiple times. 

Remy's POV:

I slide the ring on my fiancè finger and hugged him. "Oh emile....im also gonna be moving here." "R-really" emile seemed really wxcited that I was. I held emile for what felt like forever before I pulled back and kissed him leading him the the couch.

A/N: hey everyone thats all for now tell me if you want a smut chapter and dont forget to request stuff