C.THIRTEEN

"It's not my fault for giving her a Chanel brooch as a gift from tooth fairy right?...right?"

"Look! She's missing a tooth!"

"Oooh Y/N you have a missing tooth!"

The little girl just frowned at her classmate's antics and just continue to play at the school playground, it is already dismissal and she's just waiting for her father to fetch her since he said that they will eat on her favorite restaurant and that is owned by Shiba Taiju.

"Stop that! I know I have a missing tooth but atleast I received a gift from tooth fairy" she glared at them but her playmates just laugh.

Don't ask where she learned to say those things, well...it's her babysitter's fault. (You know who her babysitters are🙃)

"What did even tooth fairy gave to you? The tooth fairy gave me a box of candies!"

"Oh! The tooth fairy also gave me chocolates it's also on a box and it says 'for the cutest tooth'"

"I bet you didn't get any Hmp"

"Don't say that Amy! That's rude!"

"I'm just telling the truth Kimiko"

Y/N who heard the kid's answers pout at them as she cross her arms. "The tooth fairy gave me a box of chocolates too! And with this! Here!"

She showed them a Chanel brooch that is pinned in her dress causing for the two girls to look at it.

"T-That's!"

"Can I try it?!"

No I should be the one to try it first"

"Ehhh but I'm older?"

Y/N stepped back because of the two girls getting near on her, it makes her heart swell and hard to breath adding the fact that it makes her nervous too because of the sudden questions.

Actually to tell the truth she didn't have any idea why did a tooth fairy gave her a Chanel brooch (tell that to your father Hun, he's the tooth fairy if you might ask.).

FLASHBACK BROUGHT TO YOU BY
MIKEY SECRETLY DOING A TIKTOK

Kokonoi quietly opened Y/N's door holding a small box with a letter on it.

'To: The one who has the most adorable tooth

This is a gift for the cutest kid

From: Tooth fairy '

Yes, he did what he told his daughter and he promised that the tooth fairy will give her a gift and he did. Since he loves his daughter so much, oh what a doting daddy we have here.
#KokonoiBestDad #AllHailPapaKoko

Kokonoi slowly enter the room not wanting to cause any noises because he might wake Y/N up and yes he is doting some tip toe, he slowly put the box with a letter on her desk as he successfully put it he headed back outside and close the door.

"Operation tooth fairy: success!" He shouted but in whisper tone only. (Does it even exist? But oh yeah he do it like that)