CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

BONTEN ON A CHRISTMAS SHOPPING

(When bonten went to Christmas shopping

KARDASHIAN CHRISTMAS SHOPPING INSPIRED)

It's a clearly cold December day for the Bonten executives as the half of the members of them are now on a big van together since all of them are too lazy to drive their own cars with Kakucho driving (he volunteered already because he got irritated with them fighting on who to drive) since all of them followed Kokonoi who is about to exit their building to buy some Christmas decorations for his house (yah know daddy duties).

"I swear Sanzu and Ran I will end your lineage here if the two of you will not stop talking" Kokonoi warned them two who are talking to each other as if teenage girls.

Kakucho just sighed being done with the guys he is with thinking why did he even joined them only if he just stayed and went to Kokonoi's mansion with the others who were now playing with their one and only niece Y/N.

"We're just watching a video clip Kokonoi, chill" Ran said to the silver haired man who is about to erupt because of the two.

"The hell? You guys are so noisy!" He shouted as Sanzu laughed. "what are you even watching?!"

Sanzu grinned at him and showed him his phone with the video playing. "We're watching keeping up with the kardashians wanna watch with us?"

"I swear if the two of you will not stop" Kokonoi said. "I will throw that phone of yours on the window"

"What the hell?! That's foul man!" Sanzu said as he leaned his back on the seat. "Tsk alright, fine"

"What are we gonna do anyways?" Ran asked.

"Seriously? The two of you joined us without even knowing where we are going?" Kakucho asked still looking on the front since he's driving.

"Well, we are bored that's why we joined" the pink haired man answered.

"We are going to buy Christmas decorations for my mansion" Kokonoi answered.

Sanzu look at him. "Huh? Christmas decorations? For what?"

"Idiot of course for Christmas" Kokonoi said to him as Ran just deadpanned.

"I know it's for Christmas but why?" Sanzu asked again.

"Y/N loves to see Christmas decorations especially light garlands twinkling that's why I will decorate our house again with it" Kokonoi answered with a smile looking at his phone that has a wallpaper of him and his only daughter with the both of them smiling.

"Oooh then I'll buy Christmas decorations too" Ran said and grinned as Kokonoi glared at him.

"Don't you dare buy anything I will buy" He warned as Ran look at him shock.

"Why?"

"Last year you copied my house's decor!" Kokonoi answered as he accused his colleague. "I saw your house it has the same decors as mine!"

"I just asked the seller what is the best design!" Ran protested trying to defend himself.

"What's worse is that when my daughter saw your house she thought it is our house you idiot!" He said as he throw the small pillow he has in his side and it almost hit Kakucho who is driving good thing it bounced back to the shotgun seat.

"Idiots! Don't throw anything I'm driving we might get crash!" Kakucho scold them being done with the three who are in the back.

'Ahh! Izana I know I miss you but I don't want to be there with you yet, please guide me I'm so done with these three!' He prayed silently as he continue driving not wanting to crash the car they are riding right now.

The three continue fighting as they reached the mall they are going to shop in, good thing they safely arrived thanks to Kakucho's patience #KakuchoIsLife #PrayForKakucho

ઇઉ ︿︿ ︿︿ ︿︿ ︿︿︿︿ ︿︿ ︿︿ ઇઉ

A/N: A short Christmas special for everyone ^^

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR KOKONOI Y/N SINCE TODAY IS DECEMBER 25TH

ANYWAY MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!