Why Are We Here

I am alive. What a surprise.

Hello there, person who decided to click on this because of my cunning title-making skills

In case you couldn't tell by the awful name I gave to this story, though I doubt that's actually the case, this fanfic is mostly a comedy. Sure, there will be a bit of angst at some point, but the narrative does not take itself seriously at all.

In the past few days I've been writing this fanfic on Ao3, but then I remembered that I have a pretty big Wattpad account and I just thought "Hey, it would be nice it those people found out I'm still alive and kicking!"

So yeah. This thing's gonna have 11 chapters and I should finish it within a month or so. If not, I'm gonna be sad.

If you're here from any other of my books, you would probably like to know if I intend to finish any of them. The answer is no. Those things suck. I'm gonna rewrite those bitches up.

I might go for my Protoge!Innit AU after this, but if you're a long-time fan of mine you should know that I keep my promises 50% of the time and not to take what I say too seriously.

This is probably gonna be the first installment in a series of future works of mine that I like to call "Forcefeeding Evo lore to Dream SMP and Hermitcraft fans". Because that's what I'm gonna do. Cause I like Evo. You should really watch Evo.

And yeah, in case you're wondering, I did slap that darn cover together in like 5 minutes and just threw a few stickers from Picsart to make it look nicer and yes, that is probably the best cover I have ever made.

See ya suckers!