Chapter 1 Somepony Like Her

Emerald opened the bakery door, a maniacal grin spread across her face. Today was the day that she got to torcher her first victim! She stalked into the room trying her best to look menacing. Emerald turned on the lights to see the mare still asleep."Wake up." She snarled, making sure to be in evil form.
Emerald had been waiting for so long to get this oppurtunity since the bakers had first captured her and she'd proven to be on the team. Now she'd prove her respect, her skill, her evilness. Emerald was shaken of the determination trance by a sudden gasp from the mare. Emerald walked up to the now struggling mare "Where am I? Why am I chained up?! If you don't let me go in the next minute, I'm ganna kill all of you and hang your heads on my mantle!"
Emerald turned slightly to see the other bakers behind her then looked back at the mare, not phased by her threats." You mean like them?" Emerald said coldly, pointing a green hoof at a shelf filled with pony skulls an a griffin head.
The peguses closed her lips into a tight line, wide eyed. Emerald gave a small, triumphant grin then walked over to the side of the pony "And your going to join them."
She took a scalpel off a tray and put the metal to the mares flank. But at contact, Emerald saw the mare's cutie mark...change?
She took a step backward, dropping the scalpel."What?!" The mare jeered "Haven't you ever seen a changing cutie mark before?"
Emeralds eyes widened "I have." She whispered faintly.
"I knew it!" Applebloom chirped "I knew that Pegasus had a changing cutie mark, when I saw it happen last night I thought I was losin' ma mind!"
Emerald cleared her throat, erasing any trace of shock." Release her" She commanded.
All the ponies in the room, including the mare stared at her in confusion. "Release, her." She repeated, growling.
Emerald gave Applebloom a death glare, who quickly ran and pulled the release lever. The mare got up and Emerald encircled her. She changed back into her regular form, it seemed to phase the mare in a different way then shock. The mare got close enough so that Emerald could feel the mares breath.
Emerald narrowed her eyes and both of the pegasi lifted there wings and flashes into different forms at the same time.
They both jumped back and started talking at the same time. "Ah! What is happening?! Stop it! Know you stop it! Ah!"
Emerald rubbed her head with her wing tip hook."What, is, happening?!"
"I don't know!" The mare screamed.
"Ok! Ok, calm down! At least let me know your name."
The mare took a deep breath and changed back into her, what Emerald guessed to be her regular form. "Crystalwings, Crystalwings Heartness"