Chapter 3 Memories

Emerald took off running, ignoring the fact that Crystal was still alone in the house. She then jumped off the ground and started flying towards Clousdale. She had to know if the pony she had seen taken away by the police. For the crimes that Pegasus committed, the pony should be dead by now. Emerald landed in an old alley to see a Pegasus. But it was different dead Pegasus that She thought she would never see again.
Cloudwing " Your not here!" Emerald said in denial "I killed you!"
She turned into her evil form and growled. The grey stallion sauntered forward looking down on Emerald so his yellow and orange main was touching her forehead. "Well, well, well. Are you denying your love when you killed me."
Emerald laughed, realizing she was being tricked. "Get out of that costume glaze. I can tell it's you."
The gray skin of the Pegasus peeled away to reveal the pale yellow skin of a mare. A green and yellow main, that looked like Emeralds evil one, pushed its way out of the costumes orange one. " And I told you, just because he had a similar name and I spent a lot of time with him, planning his death, doesn't mean I liked him. Remember, I'm one forth changeling, and you found me by killing Somepony, in this very alley for that matter! Speaking of killing, how are you not dead?" Emerald asked
Glaze smirked " Never underestimate me, my little killer. But there's something happening at the facto-" They were cut off by a boom and a flash of light coming from the direction of the factory. " It is time." Glaze said simply flying off.
Before Emerald could ask anything she flew after her. They landed in front of the old factory when Crystal flew down next to them. "Where have you been?! You just left me back there!"
Emerald shushed her even though she didn't know why. They were all silent until a shining light shown from behind a box. A light blue unicorn floating towards them with shining white eyes. She was chanting something.
After years of friendship it has come to an end. The generations will rise again. When harmony is dead and gone. The generations will rise again, the second generation will rise again.

The mare grew a unbearably bright bubble aura before falling to the ground, unconscious.