Chapter 4 The Second Generation (short)

Just have to say one thing, the last weird,one sentence chapter was my friend. She got my phone and put it on there, but I'm ganna leave it cause I think it's kinda funny ;P

The three mares stood over the unconscious unicorn. "What...just...happened?" Emerald asked utterly confused.
"I'm not quite sure." Wooden toaster started " But there were rumors right before the factory closed down that Rainbow Dash was dead, and if she was, a second generation would rise. Since there would only be one element left besides an alicorn Princess, there wouldn't be enough ponies to wield the elements. This was all theory and rumors but I decided to stick around to see if something happened."
"And it did." Emerald said simply.
"Wait..." Crystal slowly backed away, spreading her wings. "I'll be right back." She took off before Emerald could ask anymore questions.
There was a silence and Emerald took the time to study the unicorn. She was a light blue mare with a green and red main. She had a slice of watermelon with plump black seeds for a cutie mark. There was something firmiliar about this mare. Like she knew her from-.
Reality cut through Emeralds thought train. She had been cutting up this pony on the day she left the factory! Dear Celestia, how many dead ponies was she ganna meet today?!