(Bonus Chapter) The Third Dimension pt.2

Emerald saw unimaginable colors and right before she felt like she was ganna warp into a ball, they landed. She blinked, everything was so, so odd. Everybody had the around the same colored skin and hair. She looked up to see a big sign that said "Pony con" with a picture of twilight and Celestia on it.
"W,Where are we?!" Emerald breathed, for the first time she realized what she looked like. She had olive skin with brown hair entangled in green and blue coloring. She had a yarn tail connected to a laced, green dress and there were a lighter green felt wings on her back.
She looked to Melonheart who had fake green and red hair with a matching yarn tail and felt light blue ears and tail. She had a light blue dress and she wore a bright smile. "Welcome to the third dimension!"
"You see." Emeralds head whipped around to see 2 more misshapen ponies, one with a long blue wig and one with a short pink one. The one with the pink wig continued talking. She was rubbing her temples. "There's 3 dimensions, yours is the first, equestria girls is the 2nd and this, my old home, is the third. Hi, I'm cupcake I was originally from this dimension but I got sucked into yours and I can never go back to my old self. But I get splitting headaches because of my old connection to this world, luckily they don't last long."
The blue wigged pony spoke up " We are like this because we inherit are creators and our whole dimension is showed on a show called 'My little pony' because of a rip in the fabric of time. So, if you can get here,
u change into the pony you play. So, since all of us are OC's or original characters, so we inherit are creators but ponies in the show inherit thier voice actors. Right now we are at a convention for the show. Oh right, I'm Skymagic, I'm just fascinated by the dimensions nothing to it. But Melon," Sky called, her feet warping into liquid. "The connection is breaking."
"Butterpuffs!" Melon swore and with that they warped back into the colored abyss.

If u haven't guessed, I'm going to ponycon!!!!! Well Everfree Northwest, if u see me, feel free to say hi, that's my pic at the top and from when this is updated It will be about 15min till I get there. So yeh, wish me luck amungst the other bronies, see ya my awesome brony palz!!