(Bonus Chapter) The Third Dimension

"Ugh!"Emerald yelled "I can't believe I have to say this again but I killed you!"
WoodenToaster just rolled her eyes "Geese! Calm down, don't get all worked up, we do live in a world where magic is everywhere so there's got to be an explanation."
But before they could say anymore, Crystalwings came back. Beside her was a soot colored unicorn with a maroon and dark almost-black-blue. Was levitating down with sickly green magic around each hoof and the same green in tiny whisps coming from her eyes. A red, uncut stone seemed to be stabbed in the center of her chest with a gold band attached to it. She eyed the other unicorn, she shot a whisp of magic barley giving it any look of thought. The unicorn shrunk, while a glass ball formed around her. The gray unicorn tossed the glass ball up making Emerald instantly spread her wings to let it roll off lightly onto the ground. "I'm midnight stream" the gray unicorn said simply. "Crystal called me to help with some weird magic. Trust me, I know all about that."
Then They all looked down to see the now tiny mare banging on the glass and saying a high-pitched, garbled language.
Midnight closed her eyes momentarily. "She knows something, I will let her speak to you, Emerald. But she's urgent to get somewhere so hurry."
The jumbled words started to straighten out and they soon became hearable. "I've got to leave! It's happening soon!" She squeaked "I have to go!"
"What's happening?" Emerald pressed. "Tell me if you want to keep your life."
The unicorn rolled her eyes "Well meanie beanie, I'm Melonheart and I have to go to another dimension, geese!"
"What?!" Emerald was shocked, she knew about the weird human dimension that the dazzlings got exiled to. But how would she be able to get there?
"Yeh, but there's no time to stay and chat. Now, if you let me outta this hamster ball, I'm ganna be on my way." Melonheart said
"I'm coming with you." Emerald said without thinking.
"Coming where? With who?" Crystal asked
Right, only I can here Melonheart
She opened her mouth to explain but Midnight started first.
"She's going to go to another dimension with the tiny unicorn, but I'm guessing she wants to go to alone. Now, I'm done here so see ya." With that, Midnight proofed away.
"She's,oddly, right." Emerald agreed "I'm doing this with Melonheart and no one else."
Emerald heard a slight buzzing rythm and looked down at Melonheart. Her eyes were closed and she was chanting some kind of foreign language. And in a blink they disappeared into a swirling abyss.