Chapter 4

Several hours later me, Dean, and Daryl were all sufficiently drunk. Sam and Cas stayed sober while some of the others drank wine. I finally looked at Dean and slurred my words, "Come fight wit me bro." He shook his head and Sam laughed. "I will," Shane said glaring. Dean leaned back in his chair putting his feet up on another chair, "This I gotta see." I stood up from my seat and took off my jacket revealing the halter top I was wearing. My tattoo showed on my collar bone and I caught Rick staring at me. "Y/N," Sam said grabbing my wrist. "Don't worry Sammy I'll go easy on him," I said smirking and I heard Shane scoff as if it was a joke.

I walked over to Shane and just stood in front of him, assessing his stance. When I took my stance he immediately charged at me and I flipped over him. He collided into the wall and I just stood up smirking. He stood up rage now filling his face, "Look I'm doing this for fun and practice, no one will thank bad if you back out." He smirked at me and started Stalking towards me. I easily dodged him as he swung. My hits snuck through easily, but instead of punching I just slapped. Looking back on that later I realized that wasn't a good idea. He managed to get a hard kick into my back making me fall to the ground. I quickly rebounded sending a kick to his head. He caught my leg in the air and I used the momentum from him pushing my leg back to spin and kick him in his side. He fell to the ground and I started to walk away. He jumped up though putting me in a head lock, "Never lose sight of your target." Dean and Sam stood up quickly with Rick and Daryl. I smirked at them and stomped down on Shane's foot feeling his grip loosen then headbutt him in the face. When I turned back I didn't see the fist coming towards my face. I felt a cut form on my cheek and my lip split. I stumbled back but kept my footing easily before I could launch on to Shane, Rick was there first pinning Shane down. Daryl pulled Rick off as Lori ran to Shane. Crowley suddenly appeared standing in front of me. "Didn't take my warning seriously I see," he said making everyone go silent. Shane stood up and started storming towards Crowley. I suddenly heard a low growl and shuddered when I saw the Hell hound next to me. "Crowley, get your dog away from me please, I said whispering. "Bruno go lay down," he said not looking away from Shane. The hell hound backed off and disappeared into the shadows.

I let out a breath I had been holding. I looked at Rick and saw his lip split where Shane had got a hit in. Suddenly I was angry as hell especially at the sight of Lori helping Shane, but not her husband. "I think we can just count this as strike two Crowley," I said putting a hand on his shoulder. He nodded and disappeared. "Just what kind of work did you do to have to learn to fight like that?" Lori asked hateful. I kneeled down in front of her, "I'm a hunter, all the things that go bump in the night, they're real and I'm the one who kills them. I've seen things that would make you cower in a corner. You think this world is hell on earth, you ain't seen nothing yet," I said in a low voice, watching as the fear filled her eyes. I stood up and mumbled something about taking a shower, grabbing my stuff.

I went to the room I would share with Dean and dropped my bag on the ground. I grabbed a change of clothes and got in the shower letting the cold water run over my body. I hadn't taken a hot shower in a long time, not since Cas brought me back.

Back with the others Shane had made some snide remarks about me and this time it was Cas who stepped forward angry. "That woman would and has sacrificed everything for the ones she loves and cares about. You have no clue what she has been through and what all the good she's done has cost her. She is by far the strongest person on this earth and if you don't back off, it wont be Crowley, her, or her brothers you have to worry about," he said before storming off to his and Sam's room. Everyone stood in shock while my brothers stood looking at the ground. Both had let tears slip down as they walked away.

When Dean got to our room, he found me sitting in a corner holding my legs to my chest. I had been crying letting some of the pain out I had been holding in about Merle. He sat down next to me after shutting the door and pulled me into him. "I think you and Merle would have been friends. He's a lot like you just a little more of an asshole," I said when I stopped sobbing. "These Dixons must really be important to you, for you to cry over him," Dean said quietly. I nodded and sat back against the wall. "I didn't just meet up with them, they found me. The guy I had a run in with he uh found me walking through the woods," I looked up and saw the realization spread over his face. He pulled me into his lap and cradled me, holding me tight. "Daryl and Merle found me, cleaned me up, and brought me to the quarry. Merle wanted to go after the guy but I wouldn't tell them anything, not that they could have found him," I said playing with his shirt. He looked down at me, "That's who you sent Crowley to isn't it?" I nodded and he hugged me tighter. We got into bed under our separate blankets and laid back to back.

Dean fell asleep quickly but I was fighting it. I heard some yells and then a knock at my door. I climbed over Dean and opened the door to see Rick standing there. I could tell he had been crying. "You guys mind if I crash in here?" He asked in a shaky voice. I nodded and let him in. He went to the couch and passed out almost instantly. I climbed back in bed and felt Dean roll over putting a protective arm over me. I was closer with him than Sam and he seemed to beat himself up way harder over things that had happened to me. He was also the only one who could settle me from my nightmares about hell.