Back Finally

I get out of the car and look around. Tulsa. I don't know why my parents brought us here but I guess it's better than the shit me and my brother dealt with for three years in New York. I look to my left to find Mr. Miller, my best friend's dad next to me.

"You ready kiddo?" He looks over at me with a questionable look. I nodded and start walking. We walk into the new school and I can see kids rushing past trying to get to class. Mr. Miller and I walk into the office and I see a boy, he looks familiar.

"Hi, what can I do for you?" I look over to see the desk lady talking to Mr. Miller. Then it hit me.

"Ponyboy?" The boy looks at me and gives me a suspicious look, which then turns into a surprised look.

"Julia? What the hell are you doing here?" I ran to him and hugged him. God, I missed this boy.

"Moving back, probably going to live with Dally again."

"Why did you move back?"

"That's not for me to say," I look over and Mr. Miller talking to the desk lady.

"Hey that's ok, you look great by the way," he says and smiles. Man, he's so different, he's tall, muscular, if you told me this was going to be Ponyboy when I saw him last, I would have laughed in your face.

" You too you've really grown into yourself," He blushed.

"Yea I guess I did," all I could do was laugh.

"Hey no catching feelings hear me," I say.

"Yea, yea don't worry."

"Alright thank you so much," I hear Mr. Miller says. He finished getting me into the school.

"Hey kid you start tomorrow," he puts his hands on my shoulders. I roll my eyes then look at him and smile and nod. Pony snickered. I give him a warning look. All he could do was put his arms up and laugh more. I punch him in the shoulder then hug him. God, I missed this. I tell ya, I may not like Tulsa but I love the friends I made here.

"Alright well I will see you tomorrow Pony," I say in his chest not wanting to let go.

"Ok," he giggles and squeezes me tight and then we both let go.

"C'mon kid we gotta get you to your brothers." I wave at Pony one last time and walk out the door.