Chapter 5: Refreshed

After some time outside, we all decided once we cleared the camp remains, we'd head back to the city.

Nathan: It's been a while since we've been out in the green isn't that true, Mizu?

Mizu: Sure is.

Amber: What are you two talking about?

Nathan: Ah, basically, we've never been outside in this much grass around us in so long.

Amber: Speaking off, how old are you guys now?

Mizu: Well, he's seventeen while I am physically sixteen but chronologically just about seven years since I was made.

Amber: And I just turned eighteen. Wait, I thought she was some machine.

As soon as she said that, I swore Mizu's mind went haywire after that.

Nathan: Amber...just whatever you say...don't call her some machine!

Amber: Why is that?

Nathan: To her, that is extremely offensive when describing her...and I along with our friends respect that about her.

Amber: Oh my I am so sorry Mizu. I-i didn't mean it like that.

Mizu: It's...alright though this is not the first time I'm called offensively similar to that.

Amber: Oh...

.

.

.

Just then, the light within Mizu's torso started to fluctuate slowly turning from yellow to red. Knowing her these past years, It's a mean that...

Mizu: Ugh!

She is struggling to stand up so both me and Amber gone under her arms to support her.

Nathan: Oh no, we have to get back to the city!

Amber: What's happening to her.

Nathan: This means that her power level is very low hence the red color all over her chest.

Amber: What are we gonna do!

Nathan: We'll ask Lisa for a shock.

Amber: Ah, I see what you did there. let's go.

Nathan: I can get us to the city from here in a second, just hold my hand, Amber.

Amber: *blushes* A-are you sure?

Nathan: *nods* Yes.

She held my hand and all three of us were immediately transported to the city.

.

.

.

One of the knights who was recognized as "Raymond" next to us noticed our rush and came quickly at us.

Raymond: What happened here. Are you three alright?

Nathan: Uh, happen to know where Lisa Minci is?

Raymond: She is in the library right now.

Nathan: Thank you, we're in a rush here that's why.