~13~

woah woah we got #85 ranking in ranbooxreader and #147 in yn?? thank you

A/N

SO SORRY FOR LACK OF UPDATES FOR SOME REASON MY BODY WANTED TO SLEEP????? AT NIGHT????? sTrAnGe. Anyway here we are- oh god wtf happened my entire screen froze for like a solid minute

ANYWAYS HERE

⚠️TW // mentions of surgery, hospital, anesthesia (nothing very specific)⚠️ (no markers bc again, it's scattered throughout- no recap at the end cause idk what to say)

Y/n POV (pretend he's done with the surgery and they're at the house rn)

My phone is ringing.

I see the hospital caller ID and quickly punch the accept button.

"Hello, is this Y/n L/n (your name, last name)?"

"Y-yeah, yeah it is"

"Hi! I'm just calling to say that Ranboo's surgery is completed and went perfect, you are able to see him now. Just go to the front desk and tell his name and show identification for yourself and you should be all set!"

"Thank you so much, I'll be there soon."

"You're welcome, have a good day!"

"You too," I replied while running across the house to find Amber, Tommy, and Tubbo.

I found Tommy and Tubbo together watching something on Tommy's phone and I ran straight into the room.

They looked up, surprised.

"Ranboo'soutofsurgeryandwecangoseehimnowoklet'sgonow"

"What," they said simultaneously.

I sighed. "Ranboo's out of surgery and we can go see him now- OK LET'S GO!"

They got up and followed me around the house until we found Amber, and we all piled into the car.

"I'll drive!!" I say.

"Yeah no- I would trust Tommy more than you right now, your emotions are going insane," Tubbo said.

I sat in the back with Amber and she held my hand, occasionally squeezing it whiled I calmed down.

We arrived at the hospital and I would've run to the front desk if it weren't for Amber holding me back.

Once we calmly approached the desk and I gave identification, the kind person directed us to which room Ranboo was in.

We knocked on the door lightly and a nurse came out.

"Oh, hi!" He said, a name badge saying Zyair, he/him. "Unfortunately, only one of you can go in at a time right now, you can choose or I can ask Ranboo if he wants to see anyone."

"Uhh," we glanced among ourselves. "Ask if he wants to see anyone."

Zyair comes back a few seconds later.

"He wants to see a uh-Y/n?"

"Damn, he picked Y/n over his own husband," Tubbo says, rolling his eyes jokingly.

"Oh, I'm sorry of course s-" starts Zyair.

"AH NO SORRY IT WAS A JOKE," Tubbo says frantically while Tommy laughs his ass off.

Zyair laughs lightly. "Alright, which one of you is Y/n?"

"Me"

"Okay, come with me"

I follow him into the room and see Ranboo in the hospital bed laying down. Once he hears the door open he turns his head to look at us.

"Y/n!" he says, trying to sound excited but just sounding tired.