~22~

how are we almost at 4k 😭

A/N

Fun fact: I wanted to hold off the confessing scene until this chapter since it's my favorite number (not relevant at all but like-) but honestly I didn't know how else to fill it so you got it in chapter 21

UHhH idk what else to say so have a chapter!

Ranboo POV

In a spur of the moment decision, I lean down and kiss Y/n in my arms.

"OH EW WHY," Tommy shouts.

She laughs as I set her down.

"You deserve it."

"WHY?"

"Don't make fun of us"

"Never again, I don't need to see that"

"Oh, wait, hey Y/n?" I say.

"Yes, beloved?"

I smile and turn slightly red at the nickname. "Do you want to go on a date with me tonight?"

She lights up at the idea. "Yes! Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise, but it's kind of far away, so we might want to leave now"

[it's 9pm]

"Okay, can we leave in 15 minutes?"

"Sure"

She leaves and Amber looks at me. "Where are you taking her?"

"When we got ice cream she kept talking about how she wanted to see the stars. I found a place that doesn't have a lot of clouds, and it's about two hours away."

"Oh that's actually adorable"

"Do you guys want Amber or I to drive, cause I'm sure as hell that Y/n will probably fall asleep driving on the way home and you, well.. You get interesting when you're tired," Tubbo says.

I consider it for a moment. "I don't know"

"Actually, wait, Wilbur's in California right now, where are you taking her"

"[somewherrrre idkk I don't live in CA]"

"It's like, 15 minutes away, do you want me to drive you two and just text me when you're ready to go back home?"

I agreed and went upstairs to get things together.

I find snacks, water, [idk what else], and realize I need a blanket. I grab a blanket from my room and stop by Y/n's to get her favorite one.

I knock on the door.

"Come in!"

Y/n was standing in front of the mirror doing something with her hair.

"I was going to bring your favorite blanket if that's okay with you. I have another one so yours won't get dirty."

"Yeah that's perfect!"

I go to her bed and grab the blanket, seeing Y/n frowning at herself in the mirror and messing with her outfit.

Gently setting the stuff on the bed, I walk behind her and rest my chin on her head. "Hi"

"Hi Ranboo"

"Did you know that you look beautiful right now"

She smiled and turned around to hug me.

"I was thinking about leaving in five minutes, will you be ready by then? Tubbo's driving by the way"

"Yeah, I'm ready right now"