Season 2 Chapter 8: The Power Of Friendship and Plot

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n's pov:

As I stare into the beam of light and holy energy, I couldn't but smile at the aspects of getting a bit of a fight, to vent out my frustrations of my past life.

Kokabiel:"Upon the fusion of the Holy Sword, I will take the energy that it releases. That was our deal." Kokabiel revealed.

Rias:"If you put that amount of energy to a earth-breaker spell..."

Y/n:"It's gonna destroy this shit-hole of a city." I said as everyone looks at me.

Everyone:'Shit-hole?....It's you're hometown though?' They all said in their head.

Balba:"We-well, you should all get away. This city is gonna be grounded within twenty minutes." He stated to us as everyone get's ready to fight, except me who kept left hand in my pocket and my right hand holding my crutch.

Kokabiel:"And in order for you to stop it. Is to defeat me." He said as his wings appear and his throne disappers.

" He said as his wings appear and his throne disappers

Kokabiel:"So, what are you gonna do now...Y/N L/N!" He yelled in a excited.

Y/n:"Do I really need to answer?" I said as I slowly start walking to him.

Kokabiel:"Oh~ you're approaching me? Instead of running away, you're approaching me?" He asked to me.

Y/n:"No, I just walked forward that's all." I said to him as I stop on the middle of the field.

All of a sudden I then Rias fire her power of destruction towards Kokabiel as he just extends his hands and he grabs it. Akeno then fired a thunder bolt and Kokabiel also grabs it. He then combines the two magic and forms a giant orb of power of destruction combined with Akeno's thunder bolt.

He then throws it towards Rias as Akeno tries to take the blow, but I was able to get infront of her first and extended my hand, making it into rainbow like particles that spread around me

Rias:"Y-Y/n-kun..." She called my name.

Y/n:"Tch, stop flying in place and go get Akeno, I don't intend do defend you and attack them at the same time." I stated as she nodded.