Chapter 15

Henry POV:
I wait for William, he should be back any moment now.
After a bit I hear the door open. Williams eyes widen, seeing the rabbit.
"Oh I..." he starts, running his neck. I stand up and walk towards him. He looks at his feet and sighs.
"Are you mad-" he slightly looks up at me.
"No." I say crossing my arms,
"What?" He says with his eyes widening again,
"I'm not. Although, next time. Tell me." I say putting my hand on his shoulder. His face turns light pink, and looks back at me.
"So can we keep the rabbit?" He says trying to change the subject.
"I need to think about it." I say back taking my hand of his shoulder. As I walk back in the kitchen, and William puts his coat away.

William POV:
After awhile Henry goes upstairs, and I stay on the couch. I stare at the tv playing a movie I never heard of. I lay on my side, curled up trying to stay warm. After the movie I decide to take a nap
I wake up to Henry nudging me, holding a candle.
"William the power went out, so there won't be much heat. I took care of the rabbit already." He said rapping a blanket around his shoulders. Henry places the candle in the kitchen and starts a fire in the fireplace. I sit on the floor and grab a blanket. We both sit next to the fireplace, I could tell henry was exhausted.

Narrator POV:
After awhile, Henry falls asleep laying his head in Williams shoulder. William turns a little red, but let's It happen anyway. 
But after awhile Williams eyes become heavy, and William rests his head on henrys head, that was on his shoulder. Leaving the sound of the flames of the fire wearing down.

310 words~