Chapter 17

Later that night...

William POV:
I lay on the couch, curled up into a ball. I cover my head with the hood of the hoodie Henry Gave me. I felt gross in the inside, I cover myself in my blanket and slowly drift to sleep.

\Flashback/
Teenager William was in his bedroom, sketching in his notebook, while laying on the floor, on his stomach. Swinging his feet back and forth.
"William come down here please!" Williams mother yelled from downstairs. William immediately got up and dashed downstairs. To see his mother and father sitting on the couch, distanced.
"Am I in trouble?" William asked rubbing his neck,
"No not at all." Williams mother said placing her hands in her lap.
"We wanted to tell you tha-" Williams mother said until she got interrupted by Williams father.
"Were getting divorced." Williams father said crossing his arms, Williams eyes widen. William looks at his mother,
"Is he being serious?.." William asks pointing at his father. Williams mother bowed her head,
"Yes.." she replies, William bowed his head too and teared up a bit.
"Ok.." William says quickly walking back to his room. William jumped on his bed and hid his face in his pillow.
After while of William hiding in his room, he decided to sneak out. Williams bedroom window was right next to a tree, and William has snook out before. As William slowly climbed out the window he clinged onto the tree, and slowly climbed down. Williams house wasn't far the park. William was walked down the side walk with no shoes on and only socks. But Williams sweatpants covered it up, to look like they where shoes. William enters the park, and sits on a bench, watching as the little kids playing with their mothers and fathers. He honestly felt a little jealous. William tugged a little on his t-shirt, and played with his hair. William sat there for awhile,
"William?" Said a voice from behind him, William quickly turned his head to see Henry,
"Oh, hey Henry." William said relieved,
"What are you doing here?" William asked.
"Sometimes I come here to relive stress." Henry responds while sitting down on the bench.
"You?" Henry asks
"Same as you" William responds. Henry slightly nods, and lays back against the bench, they sit there talking for awhile.
" I oughta get home, see ya on Monday." Henry says getting off the bench, and waving goodbye. William waves goodbye too. William blanks out for a few minutes, until he stands up and walks home.
When William walks through the front door, Williams mother runs to him and hugs him.

\End Of Flashback/

I wake up with a jerk, to see Henry sitting at the end of the couch, watching TV. Henry turned to me and smiled,
"Good morning." Henry said pausing the TV.
"Morning..." I say, my voice is a little deep, because I had just woke up. Henry snickered at that. I turn around and lay back down so I could go back to sleep.
"Ah, Ah, ah. No going back to sleep." Henry said grabbing my shoulder and pulling me up.

Henry POV:
William looked like a hot mess. His hair was all messed up, bags under his eyes, and his neck had a big red mark. Unless that was already there and I hadn't realized.
"What happened to your neck?" I ask as I pointed to his neck.
"Oh I don't know, I noticed it a few days ago." He said with his voice still a little deep.

William POV:
"Oh shit!" Henry says, as he gets up and speed walks to the kitchen.
"What?" I ask sitting up straight.
"It's Friday, I forgot to take out the fucking trash" he yells going into the garage, and I start laughing.

633 words-