thirty

Scarlets POV
I pulled away slowly and he looked me in the eye.

"I still love you." He repeated.

When I looked into his blue eyes it was as if I was 15. Sitting in the tree house writing forever on each other's converse, coming home and getting yelled at because we would write on each other. I remember that night I came home extremely late. I snuck out my window because my parents were fighting and I couldn't take it anymore. I remember crying because there voices.

Flashback
I climbed onto the tree house that lead to his window. I walked on the branch and successfully got to his window. I knocked softly making sure not to wake up his parents or Hayes. Especially hayes, he snitches. Nash came to the window and opened it when he saw me.

"Baby are you okay?" He asked.

"No, can we go in the tree house?" I asked.

He nodded and climbed out his window and followed me to the treehouse. We climbed up and sat there on the bean bags just admiring each other's presence.

"They won't stop." I said to him.

He looked at me.

"You shouldn't have to deal with that." He said softly.

I shook my head and put my head in my hands.

He got up and started looking around.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

He grabbed a black sharpie and sat down in front of me. He grabbed my black converse shoe and put it on his lap. He began to engrave his beautiful name in my shoe.

Nash

I smiled at him and he took my other shoe and began to engrave more things on it.

Love you forever

"You and your hearts." I smiled.

He leaned over and pressed his lips against mine.

"As long as you love me, nothing matters." I stated.

He began to kiss my neck and I tilt my head to give him more space and moaned in pleasure. He grabbed the black sharpie and grabbed my hand.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

He ignored my question and began to write on my wrist.

You're so sexy when you moan.

"Nash!" I laughed.

A smirk plastered onto his face.

He grabbed my other wrist and began to write. His cursive was so beautiful.

Scarlet is so fucking beautiful.

I smiled at him and kissed him.

I looked up at the clock and my eyes grew wide. It felt like maybe about 30 minutes.

"It's 3 am!" I exclaimed.

"I left at 12:30."

"Go you're going to get in trouble and I wanna see you." He frowned. I kissed him quickly and ran down the ladder quickly. I sprinted to my house as quickly as possible. I climbed up my balcony and opened the door. The lights were off and I sighed in relief. My computer chair spun around and revealed my angry father. My heart began to race because I knew he hated Nash.

"Where the fuck were you its 3 am!" He yelled.

It made flinch.

"You were with him weren't you!" He spat.

He scanned my body and noticed my wrists. He grabbed them both and analyzed them. My stomach churned at what they said. He threw my wrists down and looked at my shoes.

"It was that boy!" He yelled.

I didn't speak.

"What were you doing!" He spat.

I still didn't say anything.

His hand met my face as he slapped me. It made me hit the floor. I held my face and tears started flowing down.

"No more of that boy." He yelled.

He walked out my room slamming the door behind him.

I hate him so much.

End of flashback

Cameron's POV
"Where could she be!" I exclaimed.

Shawn began walking up the stairs.

Shawn.

"Hey where's your sexy girlfriend?" He asked.

"What the fuck did you do to her!" "I swear if you touched her!" I spat.

"Chill I didn't do shit this time for once." He exclaimed.

My jaw clenched and I backed away from him.

Scarlet where are you baby?
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
NASH AND SCARLET WERE THE CUTEST THING EVER!!!!! :( GOALS!!