36-40

Chapter 36 Identifying this granddaughter-in-law

  The old party secretary was very happy to go through the formalities for Junning to return to the city.

The old man also said to her with concern, "Let's go, I'll accompany you to the commune and find the new director to go through the formalities."

  With the old party secretary accompanying him, Junning felt more at ease.

  She did not reject the old party secretary's good intentions, and smiled softly: "Then there is an old party secretary." The old party secretary waved his hand, "Let's go! Let's go to the commune as soon as possible, and try to finish all the formalities for returning to the city today."

  The old party secretary also had a bicycle at home, which he only used when he went to the commune and the county to run errands.

  At this moment, he and Aning were riding a bicycle and rushing towards the commune.

  Sure enough, the old party secretary went out in person, and the commune's return to the city went smoothly.

  The new director of the commune was a middle-aged man named Shen Qingping.

  He wears a pair of black-rimmed glasses, his face is fair, he is polite and efficient.

  He is completely unlike the greedy and lustful Director Tan before.

  For the people and educated youths of Shigang Commune, it was a blessing that the surnamed Tan fell and Shen Qingping took office.

  When he saw Jun Ning's name, he specifically asked the old party secretary, "Is this Junning the advanced model who bravely jumped into the river to save people you reported?" The old party secretary nodded repeatedly, "Yes, yes, yes. , this is Junning."

  Shen Qingping looked at Junning's eyes, and admired it even more, "We were just saying that we would distribute this reward, but I didn't expect that Comrade Junning would return to the city so soon."

  Shen Qingping said Here, after a pause, he immediately said, "Since that's the case, I'll just take this opportunity to give you the twenty dollars, a ceramic cup, and the award flag of an advanced model that I gave to Comrade Junning. We also said that we will go to your brigade and hold a commendation meeting for Comrade Junning, but unfortunately, Comrade Junning, you are going back to the city again..." The old party secretary was very happy to hear this, and grinned there.

  Jun Ning said humbly: "Director Shen, you have won the prize. I just saw it. I can't see death without saving it. You shouldn't praise her like this." A brave and chivalrous young woman.

  He directly took out the reward and stuffed it into Jun Ning's hand, "Come on, take it, leave it as a souvenir, if there is a chance in the future, come to our Shigang brigade for a walk, don't forget The villagers here."

  Jun Ning took the prizes with both hands, and said seriously: "Director Shen, don't worry, I will not forget the villagers here, I will definitely come back when I have a chance in the future. It 's up to the folks."

  Shen Qingping was equal to her words, and when she heard what she said, he couldn't help laughing with joy, "Okay, okay, I believe that Comrade Junning will definitely have a bright future.

  " After the procedures for returning to the city, I got the prize and the award flag, and I was very happy.

  Seeing that Shen Qingping was still on her application form for returning to the city, she specially filled out her advanced deeds and gave a very high evaluation. She couldn't help but bowed slightly to Shen Qingping, "Thank you, Director Shen!" Shen