71-75

Chapter 71 Homecoming 1

 Zhou Zehai immediately went into the room next to him, took out a large bag of gifts, and handed them to Junning, "A Ning, this is our greeting gift for you, a little thought, please accept it!"

  Junning waved his hand quickly, "No, no, I can't accept it, I can't accept it."

  Zhou Zehai pretended to be angry and said, "You have given us such precious spirit tea and spirit wine, can't we give you a gift in return? Renqing, take it quickly, there is still your payment here."

  Jun Ning heard him say that, so he had to take over the big bag containing the gifts and payment, and said to them with a smile, "Then I will thank Zhou. The old man is with a few Uncle Zhou."

  At this moment, Zhou Zechuan and someone finished unloading the goods and just came back.

  When he saw that Jun Ning was leaving, he hurriedly held back, "A-Ning, are you leaving so soon? It's already so late, why don't you stay at our house for one night and leave after breakfast tomorrow? Jun Ning said with a smile, "

  Leader Zhou, I'm desperately thinking about going home now, and I'm like an arrow. I'll have the opportunity to visit your house again in the future!"

  Zhou Zechuan saw that he couldn't move her, so he had to say to her: "Then Okay , oh, by the way, Aning, wait a minute, I will give you the payment here."

  Zhou Zehai quickly said to him, "Old third, I have put the payment together in the gift bag for Aning. "

  Oh, that's good."

  Zhou Zechuan said to Elder Zhou and his brothers, "Then I will send Aning out."

  Elder Zhou said with a smile, "Let's send Aning off together!"

  Junning said quickly "No need, Elder Zhou and Uncle Zhou, you stay here, stay here."

  Elder Zhou said with a smile, "A-Ning, you are an honored guest of our Zhou family, we can't neglect you, let us give you a gift. "

  Old Zhou, Zhou Zehai, and Zhou Zeping insisted on sending Junning to the big truck with Zhou Zechuan.

  Jun Ning got into the car and waved to them, "Old Zhou, several uncles Zhou, then I'll go first, see you later!"

  Zhou Lao smiled back to her, "Okay, see you when you have time, Aning, call us when you are free or have something to do!"

  Jun Ning saw that Zhou Lao was always showing her favor, she also smiled and replied: "Okay, I'll harass you if something happens."

  Watching the truck go away, Zhou Zhengguo told his three sons, "In the future, you must have a good relationship with Aning and her cousin, I think they have a lot of goodies in their hands. Things are also very beneficial to us, we can exchange what they want, but we must not force them to do anything, so as not to hurt their hearts." The three brothers of the Zhou family responded in unison: "Yes!"

  Spiritually Jun Ning, who had not recovered her strength, also heard what Zhou Zhengguo told her sons, she couldn't help chuckling, "Sure enough, Jiang is still spicy and hot!"

  She swept the gift under the passenger seat with her mental strength.

  In addition to the more than 30,000 purchases made this time, there is a complete set of violet jade jewelry, a complete set of pink diamond jewelry, a complete set of pearl jewelry, and a gold Rolex watch.

  The Zhou family is really generous, and they actually gave her so many good things.

  The little gift she gave, in terms of the value on the face, didn't seem to be as valuable as these gifts from them, and she had to find an opportunity to give them another gift.

  Jun Ning put this big bag of gifts into the villa in the space.

  She used her mental power to scan the space again, and found that Fu Jingwei had woken up, and continued to sit in the library and read.

  Dahuang has also returned to space.

  Jun Ning used his spiritual power to voice transmission and asked Da Huang, "Da Huang, how's today's affairs going?"

  Da Huang replied leisurely, "If I'm here, what else can I do?"

  Jun Ning was stunned by her arrogance. This made me laugh, "Then tell me, how many things have you done this afternoon?"

  Dahuang snorted softly, "Don't underestimate me, I'll count for you, I've done a few big things.

  " Thing, I got our driver's license and temporary license plate."

  "Not bad!" Jun Ning gave her a compliment.

  Dahuang: "Second thing, I took a fancy to the villa in Sheung Wan that you said I was going to see. I have already paid the deposit and made an appointment to visit the house tomorrow."

  Junning: "Nice job!"

  Dahuang: "The first Three things, I have signed a contract with the decoration company, entrusted them to help us renovate the four buildings, and paid a part of the deposit."

  Junning: "It's amazing!"

  Dahuang: "The fourth thing, I also talked to Mr. Ji and we went to see the land in Yuen Long and found that the location is very good, especially suitable for opening a farm, so he made an agreement with the other party and paid a deposit."

  "As for the land in Tuen Mun, because it was too late, it was not available. Go and watch it again, let's watch it another day!"

  Jun Ning praised her from the bottom of his heart, "Da Huang, you are really amazing, you have done so many things, are you busy until you come back late?"

  Da Huang haha He said with a smile: "That's for sure. I have never stopped. Who wants me to be efficient? In the end, Mr. Ji can't walk anymore."

  "However, I want to remind you that we are working on so many projects together. , I am afraid that the funds on hand are still not enough to turn around."

  "Like the land in Yuen Long, 1,500 mu, the annual contract fee is 300,000 yuan, and the one-time payment for at least five years is 1.5 million yuan. "

  We also have money to renovate four buildings. The 18-storey building, we want high-end decoration. The other party estimates that the decoration cost of these four buildings together will be around 1 million."

  "And the Sheung Wan building." The three-storey villa, the owner quoted 210,000 yuan, I haggled down to 190,000 yuan, paid a deposit of 20,000 yuan, and it was still 170,000 yuan."

  "If you count it casually, you have to pay about 3 million yuan."

  Junning listened to Dahuang Having said that, I counted the money in my pocket.

  She calmly said to Dahuang: "Dahuang, don't we still have half a million US dollars, and another 1.8 million Hong Kong dollars, which should be enough to pay for your current project temporarily. Change the bank and put a batch of gold out."

  "Okay, I see."

  After Dahuang responded to her, he suddenly asked again, "It's so late, why haven't you come in yet?"

  Junning explained to her, "I'm going back to my house in Yangcheng to see the original owner's relatives, give them something, and tell about my current situation, so that they don't worry."

  Dahuang then understood, "Oh, then be careful, I'm going to practice first, I'm exhausted today. "

  Then you go, I'll treat you later."

  Junning recovered her mental strength, just in time to hear the intelligent robot asking her for instructions: "Master, you are almost at the target location, do you want to stop?"

  Junning immediately asked him to stop.

  She then shielded the surroundings with her mental power, and put the intelligent robot and the large truck into the space together.

  She took out a black backpack from the space and put some of her own clothes and daily necessities in it.

  Then take out a large travel bag filled with spirit tea, spirit wine, canned meat, sausages, pork, beef, venison, and more.

  She can stuff as much as the big bag can, without leaving any vacancies.

  When everything was ready, she carried the big bag and walked quickly towards the family home of the machinery factory.