271-275

Chapter 271 Junning's Support

  Although Li Xiangdang likes to make small reports, she is very proactive and has high ideological awareness, so she is suitable for personnel management.

  Jun Ning looked at the last educated youth he knew, "Xiao Cao, you are quite introverted, and you are usually very cautious in your work. You and Xin Jia will work together. He is an accountant, and you are a cashier, okay?"

  How could Zhang Xiaocao have any opinion, she would laugh in her dreams to get such a good job.

  Hearing Jun Ning's question, Zhang Xiaocao nodded hastily and said, "Yes, yes, I will definitely do my best to do my job well, thank you, Ms. Jun, thank you!"

  The tears in Zhang Xiaocao's eyes couldn't be held back It flowed down, full of gratitude and gratitude for Junning's support.

  Jun Ning finished arranging the jobs of these educated youths who were familiar with them, and then looked at the other educated youths she was unfamiliar with.

  As an educated youth, Xin Jia has grown a lot over the years.

  As soon as he saw Jun Ning swept the eyes of those unfamiliar educated youths, he immediately introduced Junning, "Ms. Jun, let me introduce to you, these six educated youths were all sent to the countryside after you returned to the city. He is from Yangcheng."

  "This is Guan Jianfei, 21 years old."

  "This is Yu Weimin, 21 years old."

  "This is Hong Yingjie, 20 years old."

  "This is Kang Qingmiao, 20 years old . "

  This is Gao Dandan, 20 years old."

  "This is Gong Siqi, 19 years old."

  Junning looked at the six educated youths, three men and three women, they were all still very young, but on their young faces its full of haggardness and vicissitudes of life.

  She could see that these educated youths had lost some of the squeamishness and liveliness of urban children after going to the countryside for the past two or three years, and had a little more resignation and precipitation for life.

  In Jun Ning's eyes, they are still just young boys and girls.

  Jun Ning looked at them with a gentle smile and asked, "Can you tell me what your strengths are?"

  Guan Jianfei and Yu Weimin looked at each other.

  In the end, Guan Jianfei first stood up and introduced himself, "My name is Guan Jianfei, I can repair bicycles, Mr. Jun, is this a specialty?"

  After speaking, he looked at Junning with a slightly embarrassed smile.

  Jun Ning was also amused by him, "Forget it! The next one."

  Yu Weimin said, "I can play the flute."

  Hong Yingjie said, "I can cook."

  This point was unanimously approved by everyone.

  Xin Jia added to him, "Yingjie's cooking is really delicious, he has a talent for cooking."

  Jun Ning asked Hong Yingjie with a smile, "Hong Yingjie, if you want to go to the cafeteria, would you like to? Will you? If you do well, I will let you take care of the cafeteria in the future, how about that?" Hong Yingjie responded happily, "I do! Of course I do!"

When the meal he made, others ate it fragrantly and praised him constantly, he felt a special sense of accomplishment and felt that he was valuable.

  Seeing that he had no opinion, Jun Ning gave Hong Yingjie's job directly, "Okay, then you can go to the cafeteria."

  She asked the other three female educated youths, "How about the three of you? What hobbies do you have? Do you have any specialties?"

  Kang Qingmiao is a more stable person, among the three, she is also older and often takes care of the other two girls.

  Seeing that Gao Dandan and Gong Siqi were embarrassed to speak up first, she took the lead in replying: "Mr. Jun, I can make clothes ."

Somewhat ashamed, she whispered, "Mr. Jun, I... I have no specialties..."

  Jun Ning said to her in a gentle tone, "It doesn't matter if you don't have specialties, what did you graduate from?"

  Gong Siqi immediately replied: "Junior high school."

  Maybe in the future, the education of junior high school students is not worth mentioning.

  But in this era when education is not yet universal, there are many people who have never attended school, or who have only attended primary school.

  Junior high school education is already considered very good, high school students are considered highly educated, and college students are even rarer.

  Jun Ning quickly arranged jobs for a few of them.

  "Guan Jianfei, Yu Weimin, you two will go to work in the maintenance department, and then learn to drive, how about that?"

  In this era, both technicians and drivers are popular jobs.

  When Guan Jianfei and Yu Weimin heard Junning's words, they immediately replied loudly: "Great! I'm willing!"

  "Kang Qingmiao, you go to the purchasing department."

  "Gong Siqi, you go to the logistics department."

  "Gao Dandan, You also go to the personnel department."

  Junning looked at the cheerful faces in front of him, and reminded them again, "Don't be too happy, you have more cultural knowledge, and in terms of recruiting, you are different from those in the countryside. Compared with ordinary people, you do have this advantage."

  "So, I can now give you an opportunity to work in offices or important positions."

  "But one thing, I want to explain to you, each of you will have a three-month probation period, if you do not perform well during the probation period, you may be demoted or fired, do you understand?"

  The educated youth present heard the seriousness and solemnity in Junning's words.

  They froze in their hearts and responded in unison: "I understand."

  "Mr. Jun, we will definitely do a good job!"

  "Mr. Jun, we will definitely live up to your love and we will work hard!"

  This job It's not easy to come by, even if Jun Ning doesn't say it, they will definitely do it well.

  Jun Ning took out a stack of printed resumes and handed them to Li Xiangdang, "Xiang Dang, you will be in charge of personnel in the future, you should ask the educated youth to fill out a copy of this resume, and all future entry into Junlin, The employees of the group must fill out their resumes, understand?"

  Li Xiangdang immediately straightened his chest and responded loudly, "Ms. Jun, I understand."

  Junning looked at all of them again and said to them: "You guys will officially start working tomorrow. I will transfer a group of people from the group company to help you set up the management team of the farm and the breeding plant first."

  Everyone responded in unison: "Yes!"

  Junning looked at The educated youths, who stood up straight and in high spirits, couldn't help but laugh.

  "Then let's do it today. You can take this resume form back to fill it out, and give your family a good news. In the future, you will all have jobs and wages, so your family members don't need to worry anymore.

  " The educated youth was full of gratitude, and bowed deeply to Junning, "Thank you, Ms. Jun!"

  They kept repressing their inner joy, and happily returned to the educated youth point, and everyone dared to laugh out loud.

  Xin Jia smiled and said to everyone, "Today is a good day for all of us. Let's gather everything in our hands and let Ajie show us a hand. Let's have a good meal and celebrate, how about it?"