216-220

Chapter 216 Mysterious and Powerful!  

After Duan Zhizhong figured out the miraculous use of the communication watch, he felt extremely grateful and moved that Junlin Group Company was willing to donate the communication watch to them.

This kind of high-tech communication watch is really a very, very good weapon for the front-line personnel of their military.

  The communication watch has a positioning system. As long as it is connected to the main system, the position of the owner of each communication watch can be monitored.

  If there is an accident during the mission, the communication watch can also send out distress and alarm information, and allow them to rescue and support the front-line personnel in the fastest time.

  There is also the most common calling function, like a mobile phone, the ability to report to their superiors their presence on the front line at any time.

  It's really too much.

  With such a high-tech communication tool, Junlin Group Company is willing to donate to the military department, which is also a powerful force for the military department.

  Although Duan Zhizhong knew that Junning was a young girl.

  But when he saw Jun Ning, who was still a little immature, he couldn't help but smile and sigh, "It really is a hero, Comrade Jun Ning, I have admired the name for a long time."

  He shook hands with Jun Ning cordially.

  Jun Ning also smiled and said to him: "Hello, sir Duan, I have long admired your name, thank you to the heroes in the army who protect the country and the people. Only with your burden can we have a peaceful life in the rear. I express my utmost respect and gratitude to you all, thank you!"

  Hearing Junning's sincere compliments, Duan Zhizhong laughed, "Comrade Junning is very polite, this is what we should do. Come on, hurry up. Please sit down, let's sit and chat for a while."

  "Thank you, Mr. Duan."

  Jun Ning smiled and thanked him before sitting down.

  After Zhou Zeping came back, he immediately reported to the Supreme Commander what he saw and heard during his trip to the port city.

  Zhou Zeping also emphasized the strength of Junlin Group and the high-tech equipment that shocked him.

  However, some doubts in Zhou Zeping's heart were also shared with Duan Zhizhong.

  For example: Where is Junlin Group's production site for computers and communication watches?

  Although the technology company in Junlin Building also has a lot of advanced equipment, it is more like an exhibition hall and research institute, and it should be just a company that Junlin Group uses to deal with others.

  After Duan Zhizhong heard it at the time, he also took this question to heart.

  He chatted with Junning about the Junlin Group Company first, and then asked Junning with a smile without a trace, "Comrade Junning, I'm very curious, where is the production site of your Junlin Group Company? It's convenient to tell us about it. Is it?"

  Jun Ning replied with a smile: "We have a secret base, if there is a chance in the future, I can apply to it and see if I can take you in to have a look?"

  Duan Zhizhong and Zhou Zeping looked at each other and said with a smile : "If we are lucky enough to go in and take a look, it will definitely be an eye-opener."