no hope

Lily

There you are sweets, I've been looking for you every where, as I approach the lone figure on the balcony. Where the heck is the blackbourne team,they wouldn't leave her alone.

As I get near she holds a note out to me and I take it. I can't believe what I am reading. The gist is they have left her for another and have completely abandoned her. They told her they know she's been cheating on them. I'm not sure where they got that idea from. I know when she approached me for help and asked Ben to help her in her training as a surprise to her boys,neither of us could be happier with her request. For her to admit in needing help with her mental state is a big step. When I first met her,she wouldn't say much or answer any of my questions. So I would make it easier on her and we discuss the mundane things, something to help into earning her trust to be open with me. After all she asked for the help and trust does not come easily with this one. It only emphasizes the upbringing she had to be one of abuse and neglect. That and her blood family abandoned her. And now it looks like the ones meant to love her like no other we're doing the same thing,how could they,oh I was so livid.

With that, I just embraced sweet Sang Sorenson into my arms and held her like only a mother could while she cried. After a few minutes my men found us and I showed them the note with her permission,to my surprise they were just as livid with the blackbourne team.

Sang

I couldn't believe it, they left me, abandoned me in more ways then I could understand. What the heck is this cheating they were accusing me of and when did they meet another to leave me for. Seriously even if I was cheating doesn't make it right on either part. Sure I've been gone a couple times a week but to only better myself for them. Now what the hell am I going to do. They were my first in every thing, I was going to give myself to them this weekend. But nope they had other plans apparently and I was not part of them.

Suppose I better go find Dr. Roberts to figure out my next step before I end up in the downward spiral.

Dr. Roberts

I new that girl was to good to be true. Cheating on the blackbourne team after all this time. Those boys were like my own sons,I watched all of them grow and fall in love, and now that they have apparently parted ways with Sang I am met at the conference room with not only the balckbourne team but apparently a new bird. Didn't see that one coming,wonder how long this is been going on.

I can't believe it and now I have to send them on this other mission that they were supposed to do with sang.

Lily

After talking with my men, sang tells me she needs to talk to doc. Roberts in next step. I tell her I will go with her and she just nods her head. I say let me make a phone call first then we can head to his office for this meeting.

With that,I call Ben to meet us there, I have a feeling this isn't going to be a good one. And since he's close to sang she will need him. Regardless of his family ties to the blackbourne team.

Ben

What the hell I get a phone call from lily to meet at the academy hospital and it has something to do with sang, I thought she was with the boys. And why is lily the one calling me and not any of them. So after I hung up with lily I phone north to get some answers. When the call goes through I ask how everyone is and he tells me they are all fine. All ten of them, I ask how my little bird is doing and he just grunts at me.now I know something is up,he can't hide that from me with his actions.

Just now I'm wondering what I will be walking into when I get there.

Lily

I wait for Ben to arrive,I have sang beside me. As soon as we see Ben she runs to him as he opens up his arms for her, and shes sobbing again and what sounds like apologizing to him and that she doesn't understand what happened. He just looks to me and I shake my head. For all will come out in due time,now we need to head up to Dr Roberts office.

Lily

As we get up to Docs. Office we are told he's in a meeting in the conference room. We were told not to interrupt,but I'm afraid this can't wait for I fear what it's going to do to this already broken girl if waits any longer. So with that in mind we head towards the conference room, sang says that we can proceed in she just needs to use the bathroom real quick. I know she's stalling and trying to get herself together for this meeting.

When Ben and I barge into the room,we take note that it's the entire Blackbourne team and what appears to be their new bird I presume.

I ask them what is going on and who the hell she is,and to confirm my thoughts they introduce her as Hayley parker, new bird and girlfriend to the team. By the looks of it,they are the ones that were cheating on sang and not what they thought. I could tell Ben was livid.

Ben

I couldn't believe it,there in the conference room was the entire Blackbourne team and some new bird that didn't belong.

I asked them exactly how long they have been with her and they said about six months. The exact amount of time that sang started therapy with lily and training with me. When lily showed me the note on the way up here I couldn't believe it. But now seeing it with my own eyes. I ma very disappointed in them. I tell them exactly that too, and they had the nerve to tell me that sang was cheating on them and then they met Hayley and one thing led to another and her she is. I asked if they even asked sang about it,and they all said she was going off a couple times a week and being secret about it. They said when they tried to she would change the subject. And now they have the audacity to tell me they wanted a relationship and were in love with this Hayley chick. That what they had with sang was just puppy love. I tell you my anger went through the roof. Lily had to stop me with a look, a look that said don't let sang here that.

Lily

I asked the men to tell me their side of the story. And they did and I had to laugh, I told them you guys are idiots. They looked at me like I had to heads. First of all I said think about who you are talking about. The girl that does not trust easily,the girl who is afraid of her own shadow at times. And I know this is because of the shelter life she had growing up. And after this I see the guys start to pale a little. Good. Next thing I know Dr. Roberts said he was dismissing her from the academy due to her cheating,lying and whoreish ways,that someone like that should not be academy. I couldn't believe what I was hearing,I guess when it comes to these boys he's very biased. I was about to say something,when I heard Ben yelling for me. Apparently no one noticed when Sang had entered the room, and while Dr. Roberts and the blackbourne team were still yelling profanities and the things they were saying about sang. I watched as the green eyes that held the most haunted and shadows in them I have ever seen. I keep trying to get the guys to stop and now. Yelling ,no.no.no.no not this,Im not sure if I could bring her back from this. And both Ben and I watched in horror and trying to stop everything, but we watched the moment those eyes went from a bit of Hope to nothing. Sang has lost her very soul and the light that was within her. And these men were to blame. For the have just pushed Sang Sorenson over the edge and I fear what that might bring to her life and can only hope that she doesn't do the extreme.