academy and more 2

Luke

God,they still didn't get it,did they?
We tell them the events leading up to the split,and they still don't get it, and with the way Sang is tense,I can tell shes not happy. But I may be hurting because of my brothers but atleast I know I still have a family with her. Will I forgive what they did to me, the ones that I called brothers all those years ago, North my real brother, Gabe my best friend. Not sure how they could not see the wrongs that girl did before they were legally married.

How could they not see the damage that was done to Sang that awful day in the hospital,they would have never acted like that. Did they not realize, that's when I realized they could. So I asked uncle if he could bring up that day so they could watch themselves on that day, to what they did to cupcake,to the way they acted when they found out the truth of her secrets. To the day the nine of us truly weren't a family. So while uncle agreed it was a good idea and went to get it all setup with Corey, we continued on our story, when Sang turned her head to look at me with a grip so tight on Vasilies hand,who would have thought this was how I ended up,with cupcake and him, I always thought it would be the nine of us and her, we heard a growl,thank God I'm not on the receiving end of that growl,but it was enough to snap both hers and Vasilies eyes to the alert. Stupid Gabe, he was out of bed,dragging his. I pole,trying to get to Sang,

You would think with five wolves and the guards nearby,it wasn't going to be easy. Heck four of those wolves were hers alone. Unless she have command that stuck to her side. Vasilie was the only other one as of right now that could command them,but Sang was there true master and they knew it.

Why would Gabe want to come closer,then I thought about it, probably her hair, then I looked and was reminded of the crown Nikita put on her outside. So I finally asked her about it.

And with every ones eyes on her, she told them, that she was the rightful crowned Russian princess,ha the looks on their faces would be comical if some of them were t mixed with disbelief,like they couldn't believe she was a true princess. Only this princess knew how to shoot again,wield akmife like no other, and she has killed in her past. She may be a princess,but mess with her family, and she becomes a deadly princess. And that no one wants to truly see.

Gabe

All I wanted to do was take off that stupid tiara on her head,then the huge wolf growled at me when I got near her, what the hell is with all the large wolves in here anyway. Sure I could see her grandparents, who I have got to say is scary on their own,scarier then Raven or North. Her grandfather was built huge,and her grandmother while looking like an older version of Sang,looked like she could defend her own. But knowing how strong Sang is when it comes back to bouncing back from things still seems to amaze me. Even when I chose another over her. But how could Luke do this to us,leave the family, not love Haley. Oh well it's his loss, wait that didn't sound right to me, Luke would never just leave the family without a good enough reason. As I look at my brothers,did we really not see what was happening around us as we delve deeper into the relationship with Haley, did we truly not care. What the hell happened to us as a whole?

Owen

When the wolf growled at Gabe for trying to get closer to Sang,I was ready to yell at her for letting the animal do that.but I let it go. It seems the animal was protecting her when it thought he was being a threat to her. So much has been spoken and I'll need time to process it, as I was trying to process things in my mind, uncle and Mr. He Shaw Jr. Came in with a TV screen and laptop.

When it was all setup,they played the footage for us to help us understand what went down that day. And as it was rolling, we watched as we all yelled profanities and what not at her,even doc. Roberts who has been silent this whole time yelled at her,kicking her out of the academy. Next thing we see is uncle yelling for lily,with one look to Sang, lily starting shouting us to stop,but we apparently didn't listen, the next thing we see is lily approach Sang and she kept murmuring no,no,no and we all paled,when Sangs eyes went from bright,to dull,from haunted to shadows,and then the final break was when they went from those shadows to nothing. It was like her soul had abandoned her, those eyes of hers went dead. The saying the eyes are the pathway to the soul, well at this point she looked like she had no soul. We watched as she whispered something to uncle who was fearing what would happen to her. And she walked out completely lifeless without a glance back to anyone in the room. That's the moment she walked out of our lives completely, that's when we learned the truth but by judging our looks, we didn't care either. When I watched the screen, I noticed Luke had separated himself from us, and by the looks of it, that wasn't the first time he did. When did he become distant from us. He was there but he wasn't at the same time. How did we not see this happening. While looking at my brothers,not only as a team but a family,some were paled and others held disbelief. Then I looked down at wedding band and couldn't help. Did we truly love Haley or her us, did we just make the biggest mistake of our lives marrying her. When we found out she was Sangs half sister, we didn't care,we knew Sang was staying near us. And to watch the girls get I to s tiff, when her and Marie hanged up on Sang,we did nothing to stop it, Sangs was pushed to the ground by North, and he never once touched her like that, he would feel guilty and beat himself up if he did that to a woman. Let alone Sang. But no one did anything, a guard came and helped her up and took stance to protect her, while half the academy was being held by others till the police arrived.

But not once did I see the owner show up and not once have I seen the owner come to our room and talk to us.

With this I asked who owned the fairytale hotel and casino and that I would like to speak to them.