(YorkCali) new york angst

A request by Emilygomse
hope it doesn't suck.
has fluff, YorkCali, and some angst! :D also happy birthday Florida

Also also the photo isn't a representation of what's going on, I just made some YorkCali art and put it for the cover .(made by me)

Pov New York

I haven't been listening to today's meeting, not like i do ever do. It's just today I've been really spaced out, I had a nightmare about back.... then... "New York."It just hurts so much thinking about it, but I can't stop thinking about it. "Hey New York."
It's just so damn loud.

Third Person's view:

"New York!" Gov said trying to get New York's attention. New York out of his state of silence finally said

" What? The f*ck you want?" New york didn't even realize that Gov was talking to him the whole damn time he was spaced out. Gov being slightly annoyed said

" What's going on in your state? Vaccination rates, problem, etc. that i should know of?"

" 89% have their first shot, and about 75% are fully vaccinated." New York said trying to stop thinking about back then.

" That's good, now Minnesota what are vaccination rates?" gov had said. New York had spaced out again in the span of a few seconds , not catching what the others were saying after this point. In his head, he kept hearing the explosions from back then. He remembers the death, the fact he couldn't save them, he should've saved them, HE COULD HAVE SAVED THEM. New York was stressing out, and was near a anxiety attack. California was right beside New York, where they had both slowly moved their chairs closer and closer together til they were right beside each other.
California noticed the fact of how New York's head was down, he knew it wasn't crazy to see New York with his head down but he just wanted to make sure he was okay, like how New York did to him all the time. California Whispered

"Hey Yorky are.. you okay?" New York didn't answer due to the fact his thoughts were too loud. "York" Cali Gently tapped his shoulder to awaken him from his thoughts.

"what?"New York voice had sounded so... quiet. Cali was rather worried to see him this silent, so he had spoken rather gently while he said

"New York are you okay?" New York had stopped laying down on his arms and started look at California's concerned look, and  with full honesty (though still being quiet) said

"no. I-im not." California scooted his seat closer to New York's and hugged him. New York hugged back while Cali said

"After the meeting I'm going to meet you in your room. Are you okay with that?" New York Replied with a nod.

18 minutes later....

New York's Pov

The meeting finally ended, I went to my room and waited for Cal. I can't believe what happened. I was acting like some lost dog, sticking to Cali's side. All of this because of a stupid nightmare. *creeeaaak*"Hey, glad to see you." Cali had said while he closed the door.

"Hi"i say, I start to lay on my bed.

"Can i cuddle you?" Cal looks a bit flustered when he asks this, I flush and say

"Yes you can.". He Starts walking to me and lightly picks me up and puts me on his lap. I can't believe this is f*cking happening, wtf did i do for this.
" What happened?" Cali asked while holding me.
"Well i had a nightmare about.. T-The 9/11 incident..." Cali holds me closer and peck my forehead. California takes of my beanie and starts petting me.

Pov California

I just started petting him to try and calm him down. He seems to like it i think... Omfg he's purring. I pet him and start scratching his chin *purrr*.
"Awww! Your like a cat!"
"You tell *purr* anyone this i will *purr* kill you." Yorky said while sound not threatening at all.

End because that's a good ending for now....

646 words