Minnesota(no ships)

For @Shay201457 hope you enjoy. I don't know much about Minnesota so sorry.

sorry for the pov switching, i just am trying to find a style for how i want to make these oneshots

No ships(forgot to edit the title of the oneshot)

TW: People being rude, others sexual harassing others, and profanity 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Pov Florida

Me and some of the others came with Gov to annoy him, well I came to annoy him. Anyway! We were put into groups where whoever Gov said, ''was most responsible.'' was the boss for the group, like that will stop me. I was with Cali, Texas, and... Minnesota. Why Minnesota??? Like why not Louie, Louie is super responsible, I think.

I don't actually know what responsible means but I also don't care! Welp I'm going to be leaving this group! Fed man can't tell what this wild hurricane's gonna do. 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Pov Texas

"Florida! Please don' run away! and Ope there he go's.." Minnesota had said because he was chosen to keep the group together, of course this was a horrible fucking choice. It should've been me! I am very responsible and would do what's best for the group!

I can't believe he chose some random state, plus no one can control Florida. And Gov put me and California in the same group! Is he asking for trouble?! 

"You know Texas since we are in the same group, we should talk about how horrible your gun laws are. Starting with-" California had said to me oh so rudely.

" Well there's not a single thing wrong with all of them!" I had just snapped back  

"Nothing wrong with them? They all suck!" 

"Ope Hey you two are being a bit-"  

"Oh really? I call bullshit! You couldn't name a single thing wrong with them if you tried!" 

"How many times do i have to say this? First off, they let pretty much every person and their mother have one!" 

"Hey you two need to-"

"So what?!"

"Guys-"

"If you let everyone own one then your just allowing shooting for schools to happen more!"

"I'm just gonna go find Florida. Y'all won't stop yappering anyway."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>