1 - (your pov)

"Sam I'm at the airport where are you bro" I say on the phone. "Look behind you" He said so I did and saw him. "SAM" I yelled running and tackling him. "Hi molly ypu ready to go" He said smiling. "Mhm.....but what if they don't like me" I said as I've never met my brothers friends. "Trust me they will" He replied as we got up. I grabbed my bag and we headed out of the airport. "Ok so how many roommates again" I ask. "Five" He replied and we got to his car. I put my stuff in the trunk and we got in the car.

"Ok let's go" sam said starting the car and pulling put of the airport. "Ok I know colby lives with you soo who are the others" I questioned. "Ok the guy with the pink hair is jake, man bun is Corey, dirty blond is Aaron, and you already know Elton" he said. "Oh ok" I smiled as we pulled into the driveway of a big house. He parked the car and got my stuff out of the trunk. I jumped out of the car "sam ypu don't have to do that" I say reaching for my bag. "No its fine molly" He smiled and walked to the door and opened it. "MOLLY" I heard Colby yell as I soon walked through the door.

"COLBY" I yelled back hugging him. And everyone else was sitting on the couch. "Omg I have so much to tell you" I say laughing. I look over at jake when I heard Colby ask me a question. I stopped looking at jake "hm sorry zoned off" I smiled. "Mhmmm, anyway I was asking if you wanted to to the pool with us out in the back tonight" He said "oh ya sure" I reply. "K you should go meet the others now" He says walking over to sam who was in the kitchen. I walk to the living room and sat on the couch putting my feet on Jake's lap.

"You're sams sister" He asked. "Yep oh and I'm molly" I say to them all smiling. "Cool I'm jake" He says "I know" I say taking my feet off of his lap. "Sorry thay was rude of me" I say. "No its cool" Jake said. "Oh ya I'm-" he was cut off. "I know Corey also where Elton and aaron" I ask. "Oh ya Elton is out of town ans Aaron is visiting family" Corey said. "Oh ok....who wants to go swimming now" I say getting off the couch. "I do" sam jake Corey and colby say at the same time. "Ok but the bathroom where is it" I asked. "Oh you can just change in my room its on the left, I'm already in my swimming trunks" jake said going outside with Sam Corey and colby.

I grabbed my swim suit and went to Jake's room and changed. I walked outside and Corey was sitting on the edge of the pool and sam colby and jake were in the pool. "Who wants to play chicken" I asked. They all replied with a me and Corey said he would be the judge. "Ok sam and colby jake and molly" corye said ans I got in the pool. "Um no jake and colby me and Molly" sam said. "Calm down sam geez" I say getting on Jake's shoulders. "Ugh" sam says getting on colbys shoulders. "Ok ready set go" corey says. I push sam off
Then fall "Woo" I say before going under water.

I come back up for air "HA YOU LOST" I yell to sam and colby and sitting on the edge of the pool. "Oh shut up molly" colby says laughing. "Ok ok" I say smiling as jake sits next to me. "Hey" He says "hi jake" I say. "Wanna pull a prank on sam" He asks. "Um duh what kinda question is that" I say getting up and grabbing my towel. I walk into the house and jake follows. "K so when you wanna do this" I ask. "TomorrowI because sam has to go get kat tomorrow " jake says. "Yay will get to see kat omg I love her" I say excited. "Well I'm gunna sleep on the couch tonight" I say getting pj's out of my bag. "Oh" He said as someone walked through the frot door.

"Elton I thought you were out of town dude" I say running to him. "Well I heard you were here so I decided to come back earlier" He said. "Oh for me" I said jokingly and giggling. Just then I felt someone put their arm around my shoulder. I turned my head and saw jake. "Hey" I say to him as sam cam in. "Helloo" jake said looking down at me. I blushed and smiled "Wanna go hang in my room" He asked. "Yes" I replied "I have alot I have to do molly see you later" Elton said hugging me then walked Away. "Ok let's go" I say grabbing Jake's hand and running to his room.

"Ok let's watch sponge bob" jake said shutting the door and walking over to the closet. "Yesssss" I say as I walk into Jake's bathroom and shut the door. I change into my pj's and walk out to see jake sitting in his be watching SpongeBob. "Oh hey " He said handing me one of his no name hoodies. I was used to thay because sam colby and Elton did that if it was to small for them to wear. "Oh thank you jake" I say putting the hoodie on and sitting next to him on his bed. We were watching SpongeBob till someone I felt sleepy. "You tired" jake asked as I was getting up and walking to his door. "Mhm" I replied walking out of his room. "Where are you going" He asked "to the couch I said. "No you can sleep in here ill sleep on the floor" He said. "K" I reply laying down in his bed and curling up into a ball and falling asleep.

[hello guys its the creator here um idk what put here so uh ya but hellooo, oh ya
Word count: 1042]