3 - (your pov)

Jake held me on his back as we followed sam colby and kat "I'm scared" I looked at kat getting off Jake's back and grabbing onto his hoodie sleeve. "It will be ok promise" she looked at me reassuringly. A few minutes went by and we found the wear house so we all had to whisper. "Ok it's right there we need to be quite because there might be other people here" sam whispered more to us than the camera. We entered the building cautiously and walked up some stairs. Sam was recording the whole time talking to us and the camera occasionally. He sat the camera down and kat and I sat the equipment down and we sat down while sam colby and jake were talking.

"Sooooo do you like him" she looked and me smiling. "Yes but he probably doesn't feel the same way kat" I looked at her and jake came and sat next to me. "Ok so girlies so we are gunna try and have fun even tho it's already dark outside" jake looked at me and kat. I giggled while sam set up a light. Just then we heard a noise come from downstairs "lights of lights off" sam looked at colby. "I can't bro" colby said trying to turn it off and finally did. "Jake I'm scared" I whispered scooting close and holding his arm. "Shh it's ok" He put his arm around me. "Molly you ok" sam and colby looked at me. I nodded. "Kat you ok" sam looked at her. She nodded grabbing my arm. We waited a couple hours and heard people start walking up the stairs. Jake picked me up and looked at sam.

"Take kat and molly we will meet you outside" sam told him. Jake nodded and grabbed kats hand. Jake found more stairs and ran holding kats hand and me on his back. We got outside and hid in a bush as we waited for sam and colby. I got off Jake's back and say next to him and kat. We let a couple minutes go by "I'm gunna go get them kat take molly to the car" jake kat and I got up. "Ok" she grabbed my hand and we ran towards sams car while jake ran back in the wear house. Kat and I made it to sams car and got into the backseat floorboard. "I hope they are ok" I look at kat. "Me to" she replied looking at me. Just then then the rhe left backseat door opened and I say jake sam and colby. I ran to jake and colby and kat ran to sam.

"You're ok" I look at jake and colby. I hugged them both "yes we are" jake looked at me. I let go of them both and we all got in sams car. I leaned on jake "you both ok" jake looks at me and kat holding me close. We got back to the trap house. We said we would get the equipment later so we went inside. Sam grabbed my face and started looking for scratches marks or bruising. "Sam I'm ok" I smiled "thank god" He hugged me tight. Elton had gone to be a while ago so I wasn't gunna bother him. I went up to Jake's room and changed into my swim suit then grabbed a towel. I walked out to the pool and sat on the edge.

"Molly you ok" I heard kat ask. "Ya i- I just what I he doesn't like me back" I look at her getting in the the hot tub. "Hold on I will be right back" she walked inside and came back a couple minutes later. She got in the hot tub and pulled me to her. "Girl quit worrying about that and I think he does like you, the way he grabbed your face and looked for cuts or marks and asked if you were ok when you yelled his name" she looked at me. "And the way he put you on his back and ran out of the wear house" she said. "Ok ya but-" I began. "No buts he does like you he's never done that to anyone" she cut me off. "Ok I believe you" I smiled. Then I saw Elton come outside in swim trunks. He sat in the hot tub with us. "Thought you want to be" I looked at him confused.

"I saw you both out the window when I want to get water out of the fridge so I thought I'd join you" He smiled. "Do you think Jake's likes molly" kat questioned Elton. "Oh so thays what you both were talking about and yes" He replied. I smiled at him and we all sat there for a few hours. We got out of the hot tub said our goodnights and headed to our rooms. (aka you basically sleep in Jake's room sooo) I walked into Jake's room quickly and quietly and went into his bathroom. I changed and walked out thankfully he was still asleep. He had a love sack at the end of his bed so laid down and fell asleep.

Then next day

I woke up to see jake gone so I got up and grabbed a small blanket. I walked downstairs to hear jake and colby talking. "You guys talk to loud" I said tiredly. "Sorry molly" colby turned around hugging me. "It's fine" I reply as he let go. "Good luck brother" colby looked at jake and walked back up to his room. "Molly would you like to go get breakfast with me" He looked at me and I sat on as stool at the island counter. "You asking me on a date webber" I look at him. "I- um- yes" He replied looking down. "I will go with you" I look at him "wait really" he looks at me. "Yes really" I get up.

"Ok I will go get ready" I grabbed clothes and ran up to Jake's room.

[There are typos don't come after me k]