2 - (jakes pov)

I woke up the next morning and got up off the floor. I looked up to see molly wasn't there so I walked out of my room to see her standing there about to open my door. "Oh sorry" I say "no its good I was just coming back in to tell you sam left" she said smiling. "Oh" I say as she hugs me. "Ok so when we gunna do the prank" she questioned looking up at me. "Well kat does live that far so in like five minutes" I say going back into my room. "K" she says walking in my room. "Ok so we will put clothes on the floor near the bed and we will go from there" I say

We put clothes on the floor near the bed and I took my shirt off and got into my bed. She takes the hoodie and her shirt off and got in bed nest to me leaving her shorts on. [Your wearing a sports bra don't come after me] just then we heard the front door open. Sam and kat started walking up the stairs. Me and Molly were taking about SpongeBob when we heard sam tell kat he's going to check on molly. Just the sam walked into my room. "JAKE" He yelled "sam stop calm down" molly said as sam grabbed my arm and pulled me off the bed. "ITS A PRANK ITS A PRANK" molly and I yelled at him. "i- oh my God" sam said putting his hand over his face. "Jake are you ok" molly asked looking over the side of the bed. "Ya" I say as sam helps me up. "Sorry dude" sam says to me.

"No its ok brother you were just trying to protect molly" I say smiling as molly got off the bed. "GET PRANKED LOSER" she yelled before running to sams room. "Oh and sam I would never do that" I say putting my shirt back on and grabbed the hoodie I gave molly. I tied the hoodie around my waist. "Oh good I was gunna kill you" He said smiling  as we walked out of my room. "Kat that would be funny" molly told kat as they walked out of Sam's room. Molly takes the hoodie from around my waist and puts it on. She walks down stairs with kat. "MOLLY YOUR STEALING MY GIRLFRIEND" sam yelled walking downstairs. " OH WELL SAM" kat yelled back causing molly to giggle. I walked to colbys room. "We still going exploring tonight brother" I asked. "Of course also sam in bringing kat along and molly is coming as well" He says. "Ok" I say walking out shutting his door.

"JAKE" I heard molly yell so I ran downstairs. "Yes what's wrong are you hurt" I asked frantically cupping her face in my hands while looking for scratches or marks. "Y-yes jake I'm fine" she said as her face turned red. "HA YOU LOOK LIKE A TOMATO" kat yelled from the couch. "Shut up kat" molly giggled. I let go of her face "what did you need" I asked her. "I was just gunna say I'm coming with you guys for exploring tonight" she says. "I know" I say smiling at her "ok well come watch a movie with me kat and sam" she say pulling me to the couch. She sat down and patted the spot next to her.

"Sam why are we watching a scary movie" molly looked at him questioning.  "Because kat suggested it" He replied. Kat looked at molly and giggled. "Ugh fine start the movie" molly said leaning on me. Sam started (your favorite scary movie) and we sat there until the middle of the movie. Kat and molly screamed and molly hid her face in my shoulder. Kat grabbed sams arm. It was an hour later and colby came down the stairs. "Guys go get ready its almost time to go" He said walking to the kitchen. Molly got up and grabbed clothes then ran up to my room. She came back down and was in blacked ripped jeans and my purple no name hoodie. "Like that hoodie" I say walking up to my room. "Thank you jake" she smiled. I walked into my room and changed clothes.

I put on my other purple no name hoodie that fit me and black jeans with rips at the knees. "Ok we all ready" sam asked as I was walking down the stairs. "YUP" molly replied running pit to sams car and getting in. Sam and kat followed after. "Hey colby need help with the equipment brother" I questioned him and he nodded so I helped. We walked to the car and colby handed sam a camera and I put the rest of the stuff in the trunk. Colby got in the driver seat and I got in the back beside molly. "Twins I see" kat giggled looking at me and Molly. "I didn't plan this but it's fine" molly smiled at me and kat.
"What's up guys it's sam and colby and today we are joined by jake kat and molly sams sister we are going to a haunted wear house so we will record more when we get there" sam and colby finished the intro. Colby started the car.

"Ok who's ready to stay the night at a haunted wear house" sam looked at kat me and molly. "I am" molly said leaning her head on my shoulder. "Same" kat and I said at the same causing colby and molly to laugh. "Ok let's go" colby started driving. A few hours later we got to the wear house and got put of the car. Kat and molly got the stuff out of the trunk while giggling and colby started recording again. "Why ypu girls laughing for" colby pointed the camera at them. "No reason colby" molly blushed. "Come on molly" kat poked her side smiling. "Ok guys were here at the wear house and we are gunna try to stay the night so thay being said while it's still light outside we are gunna go find the wear house we will record little bits and pieces on our way there so see ya" sam say to the camera then colby turns it off. "Let's go find the wear house" I say smiling while molly jumps on my back.

[Word count: 1607]
[I will be updating the story pretty often so ya ok bye now]