4 - (your pov)

I walked into Jake's bathroom to change. I changed into this.

(Your outfit)

Jake was already ready so he was waiting on me

Jake was already ready so he was waiting on me. I put on my black convers and walked downstairs. "Jake I'm ready to g-" I was cut off by sam. "Where are you going" He looked at me. "On a date with jake" I reply "what- ok fine if he hurts you molly-" I cut him off. "He won't sam promise" I hug him and run down to jake. "You look beautiful" he looked at me smiling. "Why thank you jake" I say as he grabs my hand. "Where are we going jake" I looked at him as he opened the car door for me. "A little Cafe" He gestures for me to get in the car smiling. "Ok" I get in the car as does he. He starts his car and we head to the Cafe.

He parked his car and walked to the passenger side and opened the door for me. I thanked him and got out of the car. He grabbed my hand and we walked I the small Cafe. "So what do you want" He looked at me walking us to a small window table. "Mocha frappe with a crape" I smiled. "Ok I will be right back" He smiled as I sat down. A guy sat down in front of me. "Hey you alone" he looked at me. "No I'm here with someone sorry" I look at him and he grabbed my hand. "Um let go" I heard jake say as he came back to the table. "Ugh I didn't like you anyway" rhe guy said walking out of the Cafe. "Are you ok molly" He looked at me "yes jake" I stood up and hugged him.
"AN ORDER FOR JAKE" a lady yelled and jake went to get our food and drinks.

He came back and sat down. "Hey molly wanna go to the fair with me tonight" He asked. "Of course" I smiled and ate my crape. "Great" He smiled and ate his food. We got done and I got up as did jake and he grabbed my hand. "Back to the trap house we go" He said as we walked to his car. We got in and headed back to the trap house and little did we know there would be a prank waiting for us. We pulled into the driveway and got out of his car. We walked in the door and colby jumped out from behind a pillar. I screamed and jumped into Jake's arms. "HA GET PRANKED" sam came out holding a camera. "That is rude" I say getting out of Jake's arms. "Ya but that's what you get for pranking me" sam looked at me and I tackled him. I started tickling sam then got off "where's kay" I ask sam and he said his room so I walked upstairs. "Kat" I looked at her walking into Sam's room. "So how did it go" she smiled. I told her it went well.

Time skip

I walked down to jake who was chatting with Sam. "Ready to go jake" I poked his back "mhm" He got up and looked at sam. Sam looked at me mad about something "hey jake can you go get me one of your hoodies please" I look at him and smile. He nods and runs up to his room. "Sam what is your problem" I turn to him. "You like him and he likes you thays the problem molly" He walks over to me. "So sam I'm not little anymore ok I can like who I want to" I reply pushing him back. "No molly you know what happened last time you said that I don't want that to happen again" He looked at me angrily. "Sam that won't happen again just please-" I was cut off by jake. "Is everything ok" He looked at sam then me. "Mhm thank you for getting me a hoodie" I smiled.

"Have fun" sam says pushing past me. "Let's go" I grabbed Jake's hand and dragged him out the door. We got in his car and drove to the fair. We got there and got out. We got our tickets and walked through the gate. "Where to first" jake looked at me. "merry-go-round" we both said at the same time causing me to giggle. I jumped on his back and he walked to the merry-go-round. I got off his back and ran to one of the horses as did he. "Yay" I smiled and looked him. "After we should go on the swings" He says. "Agreed" i smiled. We went on a few more rides. "Hey can we go on the ferris wheel" I ask. "Yes" He looked at me and smiled. We got in line and there were three people in front of us.

They got on and it was our turn. Jake grabbed my hand and we got on. "Jake" I looked at him as the ride started moving.o "Molly will you be my girlfriend" He questioned as we got to the top. "Y-yes jake yes" I answered quickly. He smiled as it was our time to get off so we did. Jake grabbed my and and we walked out of the fair. "Ok back to the trap house" I say getting into his car. We arrived at the trap house "Let's go in" jake says getting out of the car and I followed. We walked through the door holding hands and I was faced with Sam. "Sam-"I was cut off  "no molly" He looked at me. "Sam it's not fair" I looked at him and walk up the stairs to Jake's room.

A few minutes later I hear a knock at the door. "Go away" I cover my head "it's me jake" He opens the door and closes it behind him. "Sam needs you" He said. "Ugh fine" I got up and hugged jake. I walked down the hall to sams room and opened the door. "What do tou wan-" I was cut off by sam pulling me into a hug. "I'm sorry molly I just don't want you to get hurt again" He hugged me tight. "I'm sorry to" I hugged back. "I also know you and jake are dating now" He let go. "Oh..." I looked up at him "I'm not mad I promise now go to bed we have to wake up early in the morning because we are filming a video for me and colbys channel" He said and hugged me one last time. "Goodnight sam" I walk out of his room shutting the door behind me.

I walked back into jakes room and climbed in bed next to him. "Goodnight molly" jake pulls me close to him by my waist. "Goodnight jake" I say as we both fall asleep.