Chapter 2.

The distance sound the front door opening and closing gave her butterflies, because she knew what that meant.

" hi princess" her boyfriend made his way into the kitchen with a soft sigh.

" hi, Perfect timing, your breakfast just finished cooking"

An exhausted smile made its way onto his lips as he placed himself down on the kitchen island.

" so how was your night out with the boys "? Camila questioned. taking the spatula and scooping up his gluten free pancakes onto a plate.

" let's just say... interesting" Shawn gently took his plate out of his girlfriend of 2 years hands.

The small woman sat down on the counter next to her boyfriend with her own plate" why don't you tell me all the glorious details"?

Suddenly there was a soft dinging sound coming out of Shawn's left pant pocket, interrupting him having to make up a lie on how the night ended , knowing full well that if he told his girlfriend the truth she wouldn't be very happy ,maybe even leave him- scratch that she would definitely leave him.

Adeline🔥🔥🔥- I'm starving right now but I can't have my meal.

Why can't you?

Adeline 🔥🔥🔥-Because it's texting me right now instead of feeding me.

Shawn felt his pants tighten around him as a little friend started to appear.

"What are you smiling at "?

Shawn looked up from his phone meeting his girlfriend's confused expression, left hand on her hip in a questioning manner.

" nothing".

" that's a lie and you know it"

" I have to go bye babe" Shawn said quickly before leaving the kitchen

" but you didn't even take a bite of your br-" before she could finish her sentence the door slammed.

 What the  hell is going on with him?

------

Short chapter I know