Chapter 4

"Let me get this straight" Camila's best friend Taylor Swift sat on the couch in the living room of the soon-to-be mothers home," you want me to spy on Shawn"?

Camila nodded, pacing around the room with her left hand on the side of her forehead.

" why"?

Camila stoped pacing and looked at her best friend in the eyes," I'm still in denial about it" she said Softly as tears began blurring her eyesight.

" what Mila"?

" I think I'm pregnant, and I think Shawn is cheating and I want to know if I have to prepare myself to go through Parenthood alone".

" whoa whoa whoa slow down! What do you mean you think you're pregnant"?

" I took a test an hour ago, and it has a very faint second line" , Camila walked out of the room quickly and grabbed the test,

" oh my God..." Taylor said after Camila placed the pregnancy test in her hands.

" Taylor what do I do"?

" honestly Mila do you wanna keep this baby? Because it's not like taking a test for school and then it's over and you don't have to worry about it , this is for life, you're 19 are you sure you're ready"?

Camila took Taylor's words into consideration, tears running down her face while nodding quickly," yes I want to keep this baby I love it so much" she wiped some tears away before sniffling" I'm ready to be a mom".

" babe, who is that? She keeps staring at us ".

Shawn rotated his head over to where his girlfriend Adeline was looking at.

Shawn had asked the question earlier that morning and the two couldn't be happier, going out on their first date.

Oddly enough this was the place he took Camila to for their first date.

He picked up his smoothie taking a gulp, to wash down the burger he just took a bite of

Shawn almost spit out the rest of the strawberry banana smoothie that remained in his mouth seeing Taylor sat at the table across from them.

They made eye contact, a big smirk coming across Taylor's lips

He was caught... and he knew it