🌹J.S

🖤 JOHNNY STORM 🖤

Aftercare- he becomes really hot after round 1 ( he's the human torch so his body heats up) so you usually end up hitting the showers . He loves touching and cleaning you all over .
It may end up different sometimes 😉

Body part- he is OBSESSED with your ass . Squeezing, slapping , a spank or two sometimes 🍑. He doesn't care where he is , he sees your ass , he has to touch it.

Cum- stomach or ass . If he hasn't annoyed you all day , You'd let him cum in your mouth.

Dirty secret- he wouldn't mind if you get a little dominant ..... 😏

Experience- girl- who are we kidding? He's JOHNNY STORM. Ton of experience , he KNOWS what he's doing .

Favourite position- lap sex . He loves holding you close when he gets heated cause your body temperature is cooler than his . He loves it when you hold the back of his neck .
Loves doggy too 😜

Goofy- he tries to make fun of your Cumming face which results in you not letting him touch you for days .
Makes it up to you by giving you head after he takes you on a date .

Hair- he's well groomed down there. He's big on hygeine .

Intimacy- he can be intimate, but it's usually is just pure - ORGASMIC SEX .

Jack off- he jacks off ALRIGHT. When you're out with Sue for shopping and send him pictures of you in lingerie, he busts like a fucking lava cake . More than once.

Kinks- he's big on roleplay . You're his doctor and he's your patient. You're a cop, he's a robber .
He loves giving you hickeys and bite marks all over your neck and chest .
He likes to edge you sometimes. To see how long will it take for you to take matters into your own hands and FUCKING RIDE HIM.

Location- bedroom , Ben's room ( on purpose) , Reed's lab ( on purpose cause he can be an annoying little fuck) , shower and to be honest, on the roof of Baxter building on new year's Eve .

Motivation - your ass . Ass. Ass. Ass.
Especially when you wear those high rise pants , he would throw you over his shoulder , taking you to his room to ✨make love ✨

No- he would never let his powers hurt you. He tried to do something silly and almost lost Sue , so he's not ready to lose the closest thing to his heart . That's you. ❤️

Oral- he's a giver . You're a receiver. Occasionally you switch places .

Pace- he's sensual and agonizingly slow . It's like he wants to remember how you feel. If you ask him, he'd be rough and fast .
😩

Quickie- he loves quickies. You not much , because you have to get ahold of yourself , bring yourself down from your high , but him, after fucking you , walks out like he shits rainbows and unicorns. Annoyingly happy.

Risk- he would risk getting caught with you having semi public sex. In a changing room at the mall maybe ? You'd get kicked out in an instant.
For him it's worth it though 🥱

Stamina- lasts two rounds about 20 minutes each . If he's really energetic, make it 30.

Toy- vibratorrrrr. He loves using it on you as you squirm . Chuckles and laughs watching you struggle to say a fucking word .

Unfair- he's so hot ...... It's FUCKING unfair. You're very unfair. Giving him those bedroom eyes , or rubbing up against him , playing footsie under the table when you're having dinner .
You two together , annoy the shit out of Ben .

Volume- he's a whiny moaner . You sound almost pornographic and he bloody loves it .

Wildcard- he introduced you to Sue right after the first freaking date . Which he thinks is wild cause .... Well he's JOHNNY. Sue is happy that Johnny is finally getting a serious love life .
The storm siblings love you wholeheartedly.

X-ray- 6.5 inches . Not too girthy but thick.

Yearning- HIGH . His sex drive is high.

Zzz...- he falls asleep faster than you do . Lazily kissing you half asleep making you giggle 🤭

 Lazily kissing you half asleep making you giggle 🤭

THAT WAS Johnny storm 🤩

Did you feel like it was true to his Character? Let me know !!!!

Guess who's next ? 😏

Comment and Vote 🍑🍑