Chapter 2

I forgot to mention this at the beginning,but mitsuki is an alpha and katsuki calls her dad , masuro is an omega and katsuki calls him mom. Sorry if it's a bit confusing.

Bakugou pov

It's been a week since my birthday and I made it my goal to act anything BUT an omega, any old hobbies that seemed to relate to an omega I quickly got rid of.

I've been getting into trouble in class since the news spread like wild fire.

"Bakugou has been really quite what a good boy~" someone teased "don't you mean good girl hehe" a group of girls giggled as the boys joined with the teasing "what's with all the whispering huh?! You a bunch of pussies or somethin? Come say it to my face!" I yelled getting up to face the group.

They looked shocked some were mad especially the boys "that's no way to talk to an alpha!" He shoved my shoulder ,I didn't budge "I don't give a shit!" I hissed through my teeth.

He growled and pinned me down on the floor I quickly kicked him in the gut "you fucking omega!" He gripped his stomach and got up punching me in my face.

The class gathered around us "shut THE FUCK UP!!!" I yelled quickly activating my quirk and began attacking him.

I got suspended for that.

And once I went back to school I kept on getting into fights trying my best to prove my dominance and it worked for the most part that was until my body started changing.

"Ooh! Katsuki come here" my dad(mitsuki) squealed ,I rolled my eyes as I went downstairs "what!?" I yelled she frowned at my aggression but quickly smiled back "it's time to give you the talk!" She said proudly i grimaced.

"No way!!" I yelled quickly stomping back upstairs ,but she dragged me back by the collar of my shirt ,i clawed at her arm trying to get her to let me go "katsuki stop acting like an animal" she said sternly in her alpha voice i whimpered.

Yeah yeah it's pretty fucking annoying I still can't deny her ,because it's fucking impossible to disobey my senses.

I sat down grumpily and looked at the stuff In front of me ,a deep red blush appeared on my face "do I really need all that!?!" I yelled, they both nodded.

"Alright so would you like to start with the sex talk or get you ready for you upcoming heat?" Mom(masuro) asked I blushed "I don't need any of them!" I yelled dad huffed "the sex talk it is"

I covered my ears as they began explaining, after that torture they started showing me how to use each object from how to put on a tampon correctly to how to deal with heats.

"Oh and stay away from alphas you're to young for that" dad(mitsuki)said I rolled my eyes.

When I was finally able to go back into my room with the embarrassing objects in my arms I quickly shoved them in my closet and began screaming into my pillow and punching it occasionally.

So yeah it was fucking hell not only did I have to endure that embarrassing talk with my parents but I also have to except my god damn omega , which I will NOT!

3rd pov
And because of his denial his parents started to get worried weeks went by and his heat was very close ,but the great bakugou katsuki was still standing great and strong just like an alpha.

That boy only made them worried but infuriated mitsuki saying he's acting like a hooligan and he's going to embarrass her in the future.

That led to them searching for ways to-treat- him.

I like writing this :D