Having Rare Gifts - Our Group

Oh well, I'm jut forgetting about comments and votes and all... I'm just posting xD

Pic of Esther =) Just imagine her hair more reddish and shorter :P

-----------------------

Alia's pov:

It's been a week since I found out about Annabelle being like me. I'm still trying to get over the shock. All the plants were so excited. I grinned at the thought. 

I can't beileve this. 

It's a Saturday today. Now my favorite day. 

My phone rang. It was Alyssa. I answered it. 

"Hey Alyssa!"

"Hi Ali, listen, are you comming to the mall? PLEASE SAY YESS" She said. 

"Uhh... I guess I can come.. I'll ask my mom." I covered the phone and yelled downstairs. 

"MAA! Can I go to the MALL??" 

"YES!" My mom yelled back exasperated. 

"Yup. I'm comming sista." I replied grinning. 

"Omg? serious?!" She squeaked. 

"She can come!" Alyssa whispered to someone else. I faintly heard Esther's voice. 

"Okay, what time" I asked Alyssa. 

"Umm... 11:00. We'll spend the rest of the day there. Annabelle, Hayley, Georgie, Esther, Penny and ME, all of us are comming k? we can shop and stuff. It'll be fun." She said. 

"Okay-dokey" I replied and cut the phone. 

I decided to wear a dress. I wore a short light blue dress that was a bit tight fitting. But I liked it. 

Who get's too wear this in India? Not me. Definitely not me. 

Mom's really conservative too. Now she doesn't mind since Dad and me finally conviced her that here it isn't so bad, and you won't find people starting at any kind of exposed skin or start whistling if you pass them.

 Basically shit like that. 

I went out of my room and slid down the banister. I landed perfectly and threw my arms in the air. 

"Yeah!" I shouted victoriously. 

"sshh!" Ma hissed from her room. 

I walked in the room. 

"Ma, I'm going." I told her. 

She looked at me dress and nodded dissaprovingly but didn't say anything. 

"Okay. Got your phone?" 

"Ah-huh." I told her nodding. 

"fine, then be safe. Come home BEFORE dark." She told me sternly. 

"Yeah, i know." I grinned sheepishly. 

Her stern face broke into a smile and she noddded. 

"Bye ma!" I waved her goodbye and slipped on my cream coloured boots. 

"bye!" 

I shut the door and started walking towards the subway. It's sad that I live a 30 minute walk away from the mall that I have to take a subway. 

Anyway. 

----

Esther's pov. 

When is Annabelle comming? Why does she have to take so long?

I sat in the seat between to Alyssa, Penny and Georgie in the coffee shop in the mall. 

"Esther. You didn't answer..." Georgie accused me in a sing song voice. 

I rolled my eyes and smiled. 

"Are britsh guys really hot?" Alyssa squeaked again. 

"Cute. Hot. whatever you say." Replied, remembering all the guys I drolled over. But I didn't do anything further than that.

"I wanna go there!" Penny whined. 

I rolled my eyes again. They are quite irritating now. All three of them were like all the time about guys and guys and guys. When Annabelle, or Alia or even HAYLEY is there, they kind of balance it out. 

And right now, it's unbalanced.

I looked out of the window of the coffee shop and saw Annabelle. I grinned and raced out of the shop and quickly joined her. 

She turned and gave me a wry smile. 

"Hey Esther!" She greeted me weakly.

My grin faded. "What's wrong?"

She bit her lip and nodded. "nothing.."

Yeah, I really believe that.