Having Rare Gifts - The Sixth Sense

New chapter ;D Hope it is nice and long :D tell me what you think!

vote, comment! x)

Pic of Penny. 

She look excatly like that. :P

-----------------------

Alia's pov:

I played a piece on the piano softly. I played whatever tune came to to my head. I played the particular note that fit my mood perfectly. 

What was my mood? I sighed and shut the piano softly. Noise isn't really welcomed in this house

I walked around the house, not knowing what to do. It's a Saturday. What do I do today? 

I walked towards the kitchen. I made a cup of coffee and sat on the counter. I was wearing a short dress and my thighs were touching the cold marble. It was a lovely feeling to feel the hot liquid slip down my throat as I felt chilly. 

I smiled as I saw the kitchen window. The curtains were drawn, allowing a ray of sunshine to pass through. I finished my last sip of coffee and went outside towards the garden. 

Sadly, there wasn't any grass, only pebbles. I slipped on my flip flops and picked up the water pot that was full. I water all the plants one by one. 

Once I was finished I took out my flip flops and sat on a tiny swing. I looked at the garden and stared at it for a while as I thought. 

Annabelle Emerald Green. 

"What about her?" A small cactus asked. 

I jumped for a second, but then realising who it was, I laughed. 

"You scared me idiot" I hissed. 

"You didn't tell me who it was"  it said. 

"Annabelle?" I asked. "she's a girl I met. And, well, there's something about her that makes her so different. It feels so weird. It's like I can relate with her, like we share a secret, that I've forgotten." 

The cactus sighed softly. "I don't know what sort of feeling that is. Maybe your actually related, and this is some sort of visceral feeling."  

Actually that makes sense. maybe.

"I know it does make sense. That's why I said it." the cactus said in a matter-of-fact voice. 

Why can they read my mind again? Why do all plants read my mind?

"Why is not a really good question to ask yourself. Especially when you don't know the answer." 

Urgh! This is so irritating

"I don't mean to irritate you. You're just impatient."

That's enough. I did a loud facepalm, slapping my face hard and causing it to sting. Who's the idiot now? 

"Ali!" Mom called from the kitchen . 

"yeah ma?" I called back. 

"Get me some Tulsi na" She told me. I got up and walked towards the basil plant in one corner.

Mom loves basil in her green tea. For her birthday, I planted a basil plant. She absolutely loved it. Ah, good memories. 

Now that Basil plant is half my height. 

"I now right!" She said excitedly. I laughed. 

"Which one?"  I asked her. 

"Uh, the one near you right hand, the biggest leaf there." She said, not so excited as before.