Having Rare Gifts - Suspicious

Okay, I'm just updating since I don't want to study :P Pic of Alia, Jasmine Villegas is the closest to her. :D

Sorry it's really poor writing. Couldn't help it at the moment. :(

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Alia's pov:

I knew how Penny's parties were. There would be ten people. And we'd have italian food (pizza most of the time) and have a movie night. 

That's her idea of a party. Can you believe it?

I just wore something comfortable,  a peach tank top with a pretty purple shawl/ scarf sort of thing with blue jeans. I found that comfortable. I let my hair loose and applied a bit of lipgloss, eyeliner and mascara. 

I looked out of my window and touched the bougainvillea pink and white flower outside. "Bye" I whispered and left the room. 

I walked down the stairs and found Ma looking in the mirror in her bedroom. "Ma, where are you going?" Ma looked at me gloomily. 

"I look fat in this Ali, I can't wear this!" Ma put her hand on her new shirt she bought. 

Even after four months, she's not getting over her lovely salwars she used to wear in India. 

"Ma you look fine! anyway, could you drop me to Penny's place? It's just ten minutes away." I asked her.

She gave me an uncertain look. "I don't know Ali, your dad said to come to office quickly."

"Ma, It's on the way, it's only a ten minute drive!" I said giving a pleading look. 

"Fine." She took the keys and we stepped out of the house. I grinned. 

------------------------

Annabelle's pov:

"YOU bitch! Why couldn't you call me earlier?" I snapped, grinning and at the same time trying to look angry. 

She pouted. "My phone fell in the water. Or so I thought" What?

I gave a confused look. 

"I meant, I entered the bathroom to get my eyeliner, and I dropped my phone near the toilet. I got so scared that it fell INSIDE , that I didn't have anytime to actually look

I raised my eyebrows and nodded in a very understanding way. "Hmm."

I sat on her bed and grabbed my favorite pillow. I hugged it as she switched the TV on. 

"eh nothing good is there." Hayley murmed on her phone. I didn't even notice her there. 

"Yes there is! There's war horse comming. I love that movie!" I retorted. Hayley rolled her eyes. Penny looked at me her eyes shining. "I can't watch it. It's so sad!" 

"Actually, I haven't seen the end either." I confessed. 

"There's nothing I told you." Hayley murmered in a bored voice.

'Ohmygosh." She excalimed getting up from the chair she was sitting on. 

"I hacked Dean's account!" hayley yelled triumphantly 

I raised an eyebrow. "Why, may I ask?" 

"Because, he is dean thats why" She answered a bit uncomfortable. 

Penny giggled. "Na, It's because she likes dean that's why." 

"Oh.."