Chapter 4

3rd person pov

1:35 pm/13:35

"you're gonna rip my arm off if you keep dragging me like this."

the smaller boy rolled his eyes as he dragged the other

"please, I'm not that strong, stop being over dramatic."

he scoffed

"I'm not!"

"yes you are."

they had arrived at the café not very long after leaving the school

"see, we're already here."

the smaller boy said before pulling his hand away form the other's.

"aww, I was just starting to enjoy that."

"oh, if we're getting anything, you're paying

the café in question

the leaf headed boy opened the doors to the café, the blue one behind him

"why am I paying?"

"because I'm broke."

"oh, that makes sense."

"yeah." 

"what do you want anyways?"

"nothing, I was implying if you wanted anything you're paying for it." 

"if you didn't want anything from here why'd we come here in the first place?"

"because it's a cool place, better than school at least, now stop with the questions and let's just sit down."

the smaller boy grabbed the other's hand again and dragged him to a two seated table and sat down at it.

"you do know that I can walk on my own correct?"

"yes, but you're slow."

"I am not slow!"

"yes you are."

hours pasted, the two had just hung out and talked, not much happened.   The blonde took out his phone, laughing a bit until he checked the time, it was 5:20pm(17:20)

"I should be heading home, it's 5:20 and I should be heading home."

"huh? it's been 4 hours already? but it's so earlyyyy!"

The leaf head anxiously grabbed his bag.

"I'm sorry but I have to go,"

he left with only one of the straps of his back on his shoulder and his back not fulling zipped up, dropping a book before be left.

"wait you!- fuck.. he already left, and I didn't even get to ask for his number!"

the sapphire headed boy whined and grabbed his bag, slipping it over one of his shoulders then  picked up the note book and as the nosey shit he his he began to flip through the pages of the book that were filled with little doodles.
The blue headed boy smiled at the drawings.

"cute."

he thought to himself, before soon actually processing the thought 

"wait what, I just met this kid, how can I already be thinking this?"

he shook off the thought and put the notebook in his bag then walked out of the café

———back to Leaf boy 💪———

still third person pov😁: 

The leaf headed boy walked into his front yard and along the stone path, he unlocked the front door to reveal an empty house with all the lights off, he set his bag next to the door and placed his key on top of it.   He headed up to his room and took his shoes off, setting them next to the entrance of his room.

He sat down on his bed and pulled out his laptop from under his bed (bc I'm writing on a laptop in class rn 😁) and opened up discord, it was his happy place, much better than the real world and people in real life. he started doing school work and helping some friends with their school work as well, though he was 16 he had a lot of really young friends online that looked up to him and saw him as an older brother, they were really entraining to talk to as well.   He checked his grades, all A's, all 100% A's and some even some above 100, he was a picture perfect student, he wasn't an annoying teacher's pet though, after class he usually asks for homework or more work for an extra grade even though he already has an A in the class, he's favored by most teachers as well.

face in his laptop, he was thinking about the blue headed boy from earlier, felling bad about just leaving him earlier.

———end of chapter 3———

AN: I'M SORRY I BROKE MY ARM IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE LONGER 😢