chapter one - Dont get caught.

"Dude. Shut it and get to work" mason growled as he pulled his mask over his face.

"Who made you alpha." I snarled back at him, throwing my leather jacket in a bush for safe keepings. I too put my mask on as I walked over to mason.

"Screw you." He replied and I laughed. We soon came up to the fancy house filled with rich humans. How pathetic, do they really think a house can stop me.

Claws extended out of my finger tips as I used them to climb up the wall, forcing a window open and entering the room. I was as quiet as possible as I started searching around the house, looking for this one object, this one crystal embedded into a ring.

I turned the corner to see mason again, he looked at me angrily "hurry up, idiot. And don't get caught" he snapped.

I mimicked him under my breath as I entered a second room. I froze at the sound of snoring. "Great..." I whispered as a little girl slept in her bed.

I looked around the room slowly, heading to her jewellty box, the girl must only be six years old, but she sure does love he jewels and jems.

I opened box after box digging through it, trying to hurry, after five minutes I got to the last box. Slowley opening it I turned to check the girl was still asleep. As soon as I turned back around a horrible noise sounded from the box as a ballerina danced, I stumbled backwards slipping on a barbie doll.

"Shit." I growled standing up and closing the box as fast as possible, but it was too late. The girl was sat up in her bed, staring at me with creepily big green eyes.

"Santa?" She asked innocently.

"It isn't even Christmas?" I questioned as she stared. I sighed as tears began to prick in the corners of her eyes, soon strolling down her face.

I tensed up as mason entered the room, "look what you've done now, Kai, how on earth are you still alive?" He snapped bearing his teeth. He pulled a gun from yhe pack of his jeans and aiming it and the small human.

"Mason, don't." I warned as he took the saftey off the pistol. His finger started itching as he was so close to pulling the darn trigger.

A growl erupted from my chest as I charged towards him making him press the trigger, the bullet piercing my stumach.

"Ow." I simply growled as I threw him down the stairs. Well, more over the banister.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" A furious voice erupted from the other end of the hall. A man, probably the girls father hurried to the phone calling the police.

Mason lied still on the floor as he moaned in pain, I hurried down the stairs for the door, using my shoulder to force it open.

I ran as fast as possible despite my stumach which was throbbing with pain.

The douche must have glazed the bullet with wolfbane before hand, making it twenty times longer for me to heal. About the rate of a human.

I tumbled to the ground as another shot sounded. Mason fired at my leg as he edged nearer, passing with a smirk shouting "your lucky I don't kill you!"

I was about to run again when several cars stopped in front of me, blocking my exit.

They all rushed out of the car pointing guns directly at me. Sighing I held up my hands in defense, two bullets in my body was enough for one night.

One cop grabbed my hands and secured them with some cuffs tightly while reciting the well know frase, "You have the right to remain silence, anything you say can and will be held against you in the court of law and order." dragging me to the back if their car.